• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Everyone is acting Tulane is bad and we are good.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  2,521
  • Days Won:  3

We had a 17ish% of winning this game according to ESPN. Guess what guys, we lost.

Tulane is a decent AAC team this year, and we are bottom of the barrel, again. We were in the game until Gerry got injured, he is the starter for a reason. And we all know our defense is not good. Also, almost 20 scholarship guys out?!?

You guys take these losses too personally.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,344
  • Days Won:  43

2 minutes ago, Peatearpan said:

We had a 17ish% of winning this game according to ESPN. Guess what guys, we lost.

Tulane is a decent AAC team this year, and we are bottom of the barrel, again. We were in the game until Gerry got injured, he is the starter for a reason. And we all know our defense is not good. Also, almost 20 scholarship guys out?!?

Not me. I knew heading into this game that USF would have trouble. I’m surprised we only lost by 14.  Hopefully we are getting better. If so we better beat Houston, Temple, SMU, Tulsa, & C

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, Peatearpan said:

I don’t think anyone is mad about this game specifically they are mad that people are getting paid handsomely to consistently find themselves at a 17% chance to win any games. Also a 17 percent chance should have you winning 1 out of 6 of them but we find ourselves winning zero of them, so we even under perform at under performing. And finally I doubt very many people take this particularly hard anymore or let it impact much more than a few moments of their lives, it’s just that is the only thing we come here to talk about.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Bull Awakening said:

Not me. I knew heading into this game that USF would have trouble. I’m surprised we only lost by 14.  Hopefully we are getting better. If so we better beat Houston, Temple, SMU, Tulsa, & C

We have a lower probability in more than half those games than we had in this one, the only one we have a decent probability in is Temple. We probably should look at a way of increasing our probability at some point.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,468
  • Days Won:  13

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

We have a lower probability in more than half those games than we had in this one, the only one we have a decent probability in is Temple. We probably should look at a way of increasing our probability at some point.

USF's chances against Houston and Tulsa are roughly 1-in-6. Against SMU it's 1-5. Against UCF it's less than 10%.  However, USF is favored to beat Temple with a nearly 60% chance of winning.. which would be the first time USF beat Temple in Philly.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Jim Johnson said:

USF's chances against Houston and Tulsa are roughly 1-in-6. Against SMU it's 1-5. Against UCF it's less than 10%.  However, USF is favored to beat Temple with a nearly 60% chance of winning.. which would be the first time USF beat Temple in Philly.

What a day to be a fan, the future is so bright I have to wear shades

• Haha 3

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,468
  • Days Won:  13

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

What a day to be a fan, the future is so bright I have to wear shades

Sarcastic Sarcasm GIF

redemption sake GIFJason Sudeikis Good Luck GIF by Apple TV+

Edited by Jim Johnson

1 minute ago, Jim Johnson said:

redemption sake GIF

That’s a great perspective if you are in a situation and can have any impact at all. Unfortunately we aren’t the ones in prison that can decide how our time in there plays out, we are the ones watching the movie about being in prison and we have plenty of other options like going and picking a movie that we actually enjoy instead of buying a ticket to the same one over and over and hoping it ends differently this time. The studio needs to pull the plug on this project and do a full recast because this one isn’t going to be a blockbuster no matter how much more we dump into this budget.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

37 minutes ago, Peatearpan said:

and we are bottom of the barrel, again. 

I think it wasn't the loss vs Tulane but this fact.