• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I am COMPLETELY disappointed..

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

I think it was more of a hint.  You are more of a Nascar fan than a Bull fan after all.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  330
  • Days Won:  0

Cry me a river.

If HE wouldve kept running, u know...WITH the DB(where did he THINK the DB was running to?!), he would be a little bit happier right now. Dontcha think?

Are you so perfect you never made a mistake to FEEL bad about? I kinda doubt it.  It is only a game remember.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  160

Katie,

Did you make the trip up to Connecticut? I was looking forward to seeing the USF cheerleaders and there was a small team that was there including Rocky. I look forward to coming down to Tampa next year ;) I was even impressed that there were many USF fans there to cheer to. At one point in the game the USF fans were heard from. Despite how ugly the game was, the USF fans were upbeat. Both Uconn and USF fans were frustrated by this game. So try to understand how USF fans feel here right now. You shouldn't be too dissapointed, some USF players were having tantrums after the game and threw their helmets and such. This was a HUGE game for USF and they lost - it obviously was a VERY important game and many are just blowing off steam.

I think many USF fans let beating U of L go to their heads and saw visions of Sugar Bowls dancing in their heads. Reality is, USF could not beat a Uconn team that was 4-5 and three of those wins were at the expense of 1-10 teams. So ya, many here may think Uconn sucks, but what many here do not realize, is that Uconn's defense was severly banged up the past four games. With time and a two week layoff, Uconn was able to get most of their starters back. Tarien Sowell's return was huge for Uconn. Our defense played exceptionally well and we ARE optimistic we can beat Louisville. These guys here just need time to put things in proper perspective. They didn't get beat by an inferior team, they were actually quite lucky that this game was not a blow out. Our defense was well rested and they studied game films of USF more intensely than any game we had previously prepared for - not including Toledo in the Motor City Bowl last year. It was a total team effort on defense and we were prepared for the Bulls.

It is really cool to have a REAL cheerleader posting on these boards and man does this sorry bunch need some cheer right now ;) I thought I'd add some of my own cheer as well - See Pic below ;) If you would, could you pass the word on to your team that all the guys on Bigeastboards.com think you all are the best (hottest) cheerleaders in the Big East. It would be nice if you dropped by there and said hello.....  We do have a USF forum there as well. We also have a section where we post pics of all Big East cheerleaders. We only allow tasteful photos .....

jonathan1a.gif

GO HUSKIES !!!!!

DW

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

That Husky looks like a **** cat. That's the only ***** you'll ever get DW. You might want to take that picture off the message board before some lurking WVU fan attempts to make love to it.  You will get pounded by a injury riddled UofL squad this week. They can actually throw the ball. Michael Bush will put 200 yards on your vaunted defense. You said they studied game films. How hard is it to figure out out offense? Stop Andre... USF doesn't score.

By the way... our cheerleaders already realize they are the best looking girls in the Big East (it's a requirement to be hot to cheer for the Green and Gold)... they don't need some pervert trying to utilize a website and a keyboard to lure them to far off lands. Now go enjoy your victory in that misery town you call Stoors. Enjoying shoveling snow, scraping ice, and dreaming that the moons will line up the day you play us.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  160

That Husky looks like a **** cat. That's the only ***** you'll ever get DW. You might want to take that picture off the message board before some lurking WVU fan attempts to make love to it.  You will get pounded by a injury riddled UofL squad this week. They can actually throw the ball. Michael Bush will put 200 yards on your vaunted defense. You said they studied game films. How hard is it to figure out out offense? Stop Andre... USF doesn't score.

By the way... our cheerleaders already realize they are the best looking girls in the Big East (it's a requirement to be hot to cheer for the Green and Gold)... they don't need some pervert trying to utilize a website and a keyboard to lure them to far off lands. Now go enjoy your victory in that misery town you call Stoors. Enjoying shoveling snow, scraping ice, and dreaming that the moons will line up the day you play us.

Nice to see that you have cooled off some from this morning. You are a rather vulgar fellow. You amaze me by how little you know about the game and about things you talk about. Has anyone stopped Andre this season until he ran into a Uconn defense rated #8 in the country? He was averaging 120 yards a game. What happened? Ya, Uconn did more than just shut down Andre, we pulverized your QB as well.  

As far as your anger, now you just sound like a guy with sour grapes. We had a couple of threads going on the BE forum of this board.  I heard a lot of talk, even heard the jokes about our mascot, but an the end, who was it that walked the talk?

Uconn kicked your butts and we will do it again next year. As for that pervert thing, man you are lame.

DW

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  193

not that it really matters all that much but i'm a sundoll, not a cheerleader....we both support the team but do it in a *little* different way =) just thought i'd clarify....i'm think jenna (chicky) would feel the same about being called a sundoll-not a big deal though!

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

we pulverized your QB as well.  

Actually thats just how he plays football.   ;D

• Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  562

not that it really matters all that much but i'm a sundoll, not a cheerleader....we both support the team but do it in a *little* different way =) just thought i'd clarify....i'm think jenna (chicky) would feel the same about being called a sundoll-not a big deal though!

unfortunately, hot cheerleaders/sundolls wont help our team win.. but it is a nice consolation prize

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

in the USF fans on this site. Reading through all of the posts, you all sound like a bunch of bandwagoners, blaming the loss on whoever seems like the easiest target.

THIS WAS A GREAT SEASON. And for God's sake, it's not over yet! The WVU game will still be a big game, unless everyone else out there has the mentality that most of you have, saying that we're done and don't deserve a bowl.

WE LOST. Get over it! Yes I'm sad too but to think of how much we've accomplished already, I don't understand how all of you think this is the end for the Bulls, or that this was their last chance.

I'm sorry, but if this is your attitude, find a new  team. We don't want you. I don't bust my ass on the field cheering for fans that are going to do nothing but talk **** about their home team. I want to cheer for fans who are LOYAL and who BELIEVE in their team.

GO BULLS NO MATTER WHAT!

Let's see how you feel after going through 10 + seasons of this in football/basketball.  

Effin pathetic.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  642

Nice to see that you have cooled off some from this morning. You are a rather vulgar fellow. You amaze me by how little you know about the game and about things you talk about. Has anyone stopped Andre this season until he ran into a Uconn defense rated #8 in the country? He was averaging 120 yards a game. What happened? Ya, Uconn did more than just shut down Andre, we pulverized your QB as well.  

As far as your anger, now you just sound like a guy with sour grapes. We had a couple of threads going on the BE forum of this board.  I heard a lot of talk, even heard the jokes about our mascot, but an the end, who was it that walked the talk?

Uconn kicked your butts and we will do it again next year. As for that pervert thing, man you are lame.

DW

WOW!!!! VADER I've got saved up bowl money let's go find this kid