• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I am COMPLETELY disappointed..

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Keep dreaming DW about Crystal and Katie. If you weren't so cheap, you could've left that cest pool you call Stoors to goto a great university in Tampa where the Katie's and Crystal's are the norm. Rot in that frozen hell and remember what is in store for you when UConn comes to Tampa next year!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

kaite,

Thanks for posting here.  Your spirit and support of the Bulls is clearly genuine and valuable.  Most see that you're a true supporter and not some looney whose life seems to come unhinged with a loss.  

Sorry people have been so rude.  It's easy for many to hide behind a keyboard and beat up girls (and other members, players, coaches, etc.).  I've seen you Sun Dolls dance - you'd probably be able to kick these fools' asses anyway...   ;D

Thanks for being a proud Bull and a member of TheBullsPen.com

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

DW... I did play for USF... was even on the team that beat you in 2000. You are right though... my knowledge is limited at most. You win again. God, you UConn folk are so smart. I must have wasted my time at USF. I could've been at UConn studying play station plays to better increase my football knowledge. I concede. You can even have our sundolls (except Katie). Because she knows sports and doesn't want to be considered the normal chick. She can further my knowledge so one day we can talk on the same level instead of me looking up to you.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  193
  • Days Won:  0

I have for the most part felt welcome on this site...thanks to EVERYONE who made that happen. There are always a few bad apples but I don't let those apples leave a sour taste in my mouth-I tell them how it is! Thanks again  ;D

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662

In response to whoever thought the cheerleaders and sundolls were the same thing:

Football and baseball are the same thing since they both use a ball too, right?  

Sundolls= dancers (do some sidelines when they travel)

Cheerleaders= stunts, pyramids, tumbling, cheers

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  160

In response to whoever thought the cheerleaders and sundolls were the same thing:

Football and baseball are the same thing since they both use a ball too, right?  

Sundolls= dancers (do some sidelines when they travel)

Cheerleaders= stunts, pyramids, tumbling, cheers

Thanks for clearing that up.

to "The Sheriff" - sorry man, didn't realize you played for the Bulls. My apologies. DIV 1AA eh? Those were some good USF teams. I am not surprised you were able to beat Uconn back then. However, Uconn is not the same FB program. We have invested heavily and next year we will no longer be working out of trailers. You know how that is. I believe USF is still living it too. Uconn and USF are both going to be nationally names in FB in the near future. I realize I was being a smartass towards you.  You are right, there is next year. You guys will get even with us in Tampa.

DW

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  15

I am a Bull I support my team my school and I was sad

at U Conn but I will be there for WV and Charlotte.

As to fence sitting Supporters I will be there NO Matter

What and We wish you well and you can GO TO HELL.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,142

Lol, the girls were about to rip you apart.  Gotta say, I was a bit upset when I read it...then I sensed the sarcasm.

There are VERY few girls that know about sports, guys should embrace those that do.  We're very hard to find.

My bf still finds it amazing that he can talk about sports with me.  I think its funny.

I was the one who got Mutt involved with football at all!!  He'd never been to a high school football game until he met me and he was 24 at the time!

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Duhhhhh....    what's a Football?  I've neber seen one before...  

Like you need to take the credit for me liking football woman...   It's not like I didn't enjoy football, I just never went... I now see the error of my ways, but I think a lot of the students there don't care about football... something that we need to turnaround.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

katie come to los angeles

i will make a star out of you baby