• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I am COMPLETELY disappointed..

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

I'm not a student or grad, but there seems to be a lot of how I, WE and ME feels on the board. How about how YOUR fellow students feel, the ones that played the game?

capt_ctrc11111270151_south_florida_connecticut_ctrc111.jpg

Kind of says it ALL, don't ya think?

Cry me a river.

If HE wouldve kept running, u know...WITH the DB(where did he THINK the DB was running to?!), he would be a little bit happier right now. Dontcha think?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,827
  • Days Won:  22

When everyone was predicting 7th place and coming of a horrible 4-7. a 6-5 bowl bid season would be great.

Redefining America: 6-5 is now GREAT

Awesome.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I agree with you there Katie... who cares about looks when USF loses. I don't want to be in the same room with a female after a USF loss, let alone a good looking one. My heart bleeds for the players out there... I know how they feel. Last night, I could've taken on a moving car and won I was so **** mad, upset, disappointed, etc. This loss has completely ripped my heart out. And now, it doesn't look like they are going to televise the game next weekend and I can't get out of a school I have to attend to catch a flight back to Tampa. My true hope is that the Insight Bowl takes us to play against ASU. It would be an intriguing game and the bowl will sell out since it's in ASU's backyard. And I will let any and all Bulls fans crash at my apartment and my house which I should be moved into by then. Anyways... my emotions are back in check from about eight hours ago.

All's it took was reading the WVU and UConn message boards to make me realize how I hate all other opponents of USF!

One other point of interest... I will still never sleep with any chick that attends UF!

Now let's whip WVU's ass!

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

my point was it has been a **** sword fight on here for the 4yrs or so that ive been around and when some girls, hell cheerleaders/sundolls, start posting on the board people start ripping into them for nothing

I am friends with BullAlum05. In fact, I was in the room when he replied to this post. Her being a female had NOTHING to do with his anger.

Had it been E.T., USFMikeG, or BigShoop, he still wouldve made the same post, with the same stance.

Dont take things so personal, yall....

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  509

Let's just face facts, girls don't know about sports.  They are more interested in baking cakes and shopping.  

Katie is right, this loss is not a reason a USF fan should miss the WVU game (unless your name is Rod Smith).  I think once everyone cools off, they will realize this.

that is shocking....  ::)

How them Volunteers doin this year?

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  193

^^wow you just pissed me off in a completely new way...REALLY hope you were being sarcastic

i think he was...