• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I am COMPLETELY disappointed..

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,003
  • Days Won:  469

Katie, we have this emoticon if you need to use it:

sick.gif

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  193
  • Days Won:  0

LOL I don't know what kind of star I'd be...can't sing, can't act...all I do is dance and I'm certainly not dancing on any poles!

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

LOL I don't know what kind of star I'd be...can't sing, can't act...all I do is dance and I'm certainly not dancing on any poles!

well there goes smazza's idea... i hardly think he had any grammy's or oscar's in mind

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239

Oscar is the guy who sits in the corner with all that money.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  160

We have been doing this on the Bigeastboards.com for a couple of years now. We support a BE cheerleader that joins Athlon's Cheerleader competition. We help a WVU cheerleader win last year and there is another WVU cheerleader in the finals this year. We would appreciate your vote. Here is the link:

http://www.athlonsports.com/spirit/round.php

I think it would be fun if a USF cheerleader signed up for next years contest. This board could rally together and support the USF entry. It is a lot of fun and shows school and BE spirit.  I realize Katie is a Sun Doll, but Chicky9194 is a cheerleader. Regardless, they could pass it on. With the support here and getting the word around, a USF cheerleader would have an excellent shot at winning next years contest. What do you all think about trying to convince one of the girls to compete. You can only vote once a day, but there is a way around that system ;) We can stuff the ballots if we need to !!!!

GO BULLS !!!

We ARE ALL BIG EAST. I realize I am not very popular being a Uconn fan and some here may even think I am a smuck, but I follow every BE school and only root against you when you play Uconn. Best of luck to the Bulls the rest of the year.

DW

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  193

^crystal is a SunDoll and she was in the first round this year-didn't make it unfortunetly although she was by FAR the prettiest one

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Taylor (I think that's her name)... good God, that girl is SMOKING hot.  The quarter where she dances in front of our section are 45 of the best minutes of my day... rowr!