• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I am COMPLETELY disappointed..

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  193
  • Days Won:  0

in the USF fans on this site. Reading through all of the posts, you all sound like a bunch of bandwagoners, blaming the loss on whoever seems like the easiest target.

THIS WAS A GREAT SEASON. And for God's sake, it's not over yet! The WVU game will still be a big game, unless everyone else out there has the mentality that most of you have, saying that we're done and don't deserve a bowl.

WE LOST. Get over it! Yes I'm sad too but to think of how much we've accomplished already, I don't understand how all of you think this is the end for the Bulls, or that this was their last chance.

I'm sorry, but if this is your attitude, find a new  team. We don't want you. I don't bust my ass on the field cheering for fans that are going to do nothing but talk **** about their home team. I want to cheer for fans who are LOYAL and who BELIEVE in their team.

GO BULLS NO MATTER WHAT!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

We're very lucky to have the 6 wins we do, we could have very easily had 8 loses this year the way we have played.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  42

Katie,

I will be rooting for the Bull no matter what just like you.

However, as diehard fans we analyze the games and are pretty blunt about what went right and what went wrong.

Today's loss was very disappointing and a major blow to many long time fan's who were hoping (praying) for USF to finally get to the big time.    

I felt as if our players came out flat and did make a lot of mental mistakes.  I also felt our guys never gave up and played hard to the end.   I'm guessing you are a USF student or recent graduate.  I've been following the Bulls for 16 years and have gotten used to us laying an egg in all big games.

NY BULL

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  2,307

Katie, I like you.  I think the same about a lot of fans.  It's been a GREAT season.  We were picked to finish at the bottom of the conference and we're in 2nd place!

I'm just hoping that UL beats UCONN next week, if UCONN wins they'll be bowl eligible too and they might pick them over us! :-/  Same with ND, they better rock Stanford!

Go BULLS!

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719

Katie, I think we are just venting our frustration.  We are all die-hards (or we would not be on this board) and are very heart broken that we lost tonight.  We all had sugar dancing around our heads and now we might have to deal with a muffler (a bowl is a bowl and I will be there regardless).  UConn is good but we are better and just did not play up to our ability today.

• Topic Count:  217
  • Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

Katie,

I think most are disappointed in the WAY we lost today.

This game took ten years off my life.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

in the USF fans on this site. Reading through all of the posts, you all sound like a bunch of bandwagoners, blaming the loss on whoever seems like the easiest target.

THIS WAS A GREAT SEASON. And for God's sake, it's not over yet! The WVU game will still be a big game, unless everyone else out there has the mentality that most of you have, saying that we're done and don't deserve a bowl.

WE LOST. Get over it! Yes I'm sad too but to think of how much we've accomplished already, I don't understand how all of you think this is the end for the Bulls, or that this was their last chance.

I'm sorry, but if this is your attitude, find a new  team. We don't want you. I don't bust my ass on the field cheering for fans that are going to do nothing but talk **** about their home team. I want to cheer for fans who are LOYAL and who BELIEVE in their team.

GO BULLS NO MATTER WHAT!

blahblahblah, shut up.

we dont need to hear this kind of crap right now. Really.

do you REALIZE what COULD have been? Really. Do you REALIZE what this game could have meant for the entire athletic department for the next 5 years?!!!! Think about that....

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

maybe that was a little harsh, but damnit................... :-X

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  193

^^I don't need to hear YOUR crap. REALLY. Do YOU realize that we are BOWL ELIGIBLE? Did you honestly think at the beginning of the season that we would make it even this far? I doubt it.

This ONE GAME did not ruin the athletic department, GEEZ! For being such a new program, I'd say we're doing a hell of a job.

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,911

Katie, lets agree to disagree. There is no good explanation for losing this game. They did not beat us, we beat ourselves...and there is NO excuse for that.