• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I am COMPLETELY disappointed..

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  193
  • Days Won:  0

thank you to most of you who seem to somewhat understand where i'm coming from...

please let me clarify...i understand being pissed off! i'm SO sad that the Bulls lost today, and I agree that the team could have played better. i'm not saying that you're wrong for being upset!

my post was to those saying they wouldn't support the team after this loss. THAT is what made me upset. i understand being upset after a loss. But don't say that you are ashamed or won't come to the next game. that's just not fair.

again, BE MAD! losing sucks, i know! but do i really deserve to be called a "Queen Ditz" for stating my opinion? i think not. i DO think it has a lot to do with my sex, and being a sundoll may make me seem "ditzy". but trust me, i know a lot more about sports than how to cheer for one. so please give me a little credit and don't think of me as a "hot ditz" or however you think of me. i'd honestly rather be "one of the guys".

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Katie... I don't give a **** how hot you are... this is the most disappointing loss in our history based on all the implications that surrounded this game. Queen ditz gave me a good laugh... but was probably harsh on you. We are glad you are posting. BUT some of us spend good money going everywhere the team travels to follow them. This game is a travesty. Just be happy you are a Bulls girl because you still have the opportunity to hook up with me. I have a Gator alum who lives right down the block from me (in Arizona) and even though she is good looking... I WILL NEVER SLEEP WITH HER! I WILL NEVER SELL MYSELF OUT TO THAT SCHOOL! On that token... can you understand our disappointment. We will always be BULLS. I will never cheer against us! BUT I am so ******* mad right now I can't possibly sleep! Have you ever cried yourself to sleep Katie? That is how I feel right now. This is the most devastating loss in our history. Worse than the loss to UF in the SUNDOME in hoops when we started off 7-0. It will take us more than a year to get the type of publicity we had coming into this week. Friggen ABC made us one their games this week. Think about it. How often does USF get placed on national TV? ABC for GODSAKES! In Arizona, on ABC! Now tell me again when we will have that type of exposure? I bleed green and gold Katie. So do shoop, USFALUM05, and yourself. We all take losses in a different way. I need a couple hours after a loss to cool off. Well... a six hour nap still hasn't done the trick. And I don't know what will. So I will vent until I can calm myself down enough to get behind the wheel of a car without running into the car down the block with a Gators tire covering. There is nothing but pure green and gold in my veins. As I type... I'm in my football long sleeve shirt from when I played back in the day... my sweats from the bookstore... and my USF-UCF shirt from that game. I may be typing some of the meanest comments possible on here... but it doesn't change that I love USF more than any girl I've ever been with. Besides my parents, I don't care about anything but the Green and Gold this deep. I dream about 11 Saturdays every year... but this one Saturday was the most painful experience I have ever been part of. Worse than losing our home winning streak to TCU!

Maybe a day or two from now, I'll calm down. I walked out of the bar today busting my bottle in half on a table I was so frustrated at the end. I will never be let back in that bar. But can you blame me.

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662

I'm frustrated for those guys on the field more than anything, because I truly believe they were ill-prepared to play, not because of weather, but for God sakes, that play calling sucked! UConn had our offense completely dissected and knew everything we were going to do. Hall couldn't do anything.  I'm pretty darn upset we didn't just go for a field goal...it woulda given us some momentum to turn things around cuz that terrible "trick play" was garbage. We're  not Steve Spurrier's Gators of 1996!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,747
  • Days Won:  3

The thing about "trick" plays...it's whitewash. In our case, it covers up an embarrasing blemish that you'd rather not focus on.

1. Stop Hall...and you've got us cornered. End of story.

2. There is no passing-game alternative to the USF run

offense.

3. Play calling: while some of it is questionable, I also have

to point out that it does not good to script a play that -

due to talent - your offense can not execute.

I'm not going sit here and holler for PJ's head on a platter. The bottom line is that - get ready....here it comes.... - he is the best we have at this time. Maybe our forutne will change next year, but as of yesterday...and for the next two games...PJ is it. Scream and yell...rant and rave...but I think we're all braced for a loss to WVU and - I'm just calling it the way I see it - another loss up near Graham and Church.

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

WHAT THE HELL...... DO YOU WANT US TO BE HAPPY WHEN WE LOSE TO A TEAM THAT WE ARE BETTER THAN. LOOK AT  THE WAY WE DID IT............... BIG RUN FOR A TD ........THEN A BAD SNAP FOR A SAFTEY....... THEN A RETURN FOR A TD............... TURNOVERS BAD PLAY CALLING AND A PENALITES.................. WE DID WHAT EVER WE COULD TO GIVE UCONN THAT GAME AND THAT SHOWS HOW UNPREPARED WE WHERE SEEMS LIKE THE TEAM WAS LOOKING PAST THIS GAME TO WV AND THAT FALLS ON THE COACHING STAFF >:(

• Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691

^^yes, but my main point was to the "fans" saying they weren't going to support us at the WVU game. that's what set me off.

the die hards will be there to support USF

The die hards are also allowed to VENT!

Do you think the players aren't pissed right now?? they know what was at stake and I'm sure they (or at least hope) they are as pissed as we are. Hopefully they can re-focus and win the next 2 games....

• Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691

I'm frustrated for those guys on the field more than anything, because I truly believe they were ill-prepared to play, not because of weather, but for God sakes, that play calling sucked!

The play calling has been the same ALL YEAR...as much as I don't like rod uconn forced us to throw the ball.

we are a bad passing team especially when trailing in the game. you have to be able to pass to open up the running game or at least have a qb like WVU who can drop back to pass but then run for big yardage.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  330

I'm not a student or grad, but there seems to be a lot of how I, WE and ME feels on the board. How about how YOUR fellow students feel, the ones that played the game?

capt_ctrc11111270151_south_florida_connecticut_ctrc111.jpg

Kind of says it ALL, don't ya think?

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  193

to those lashing out at me-please please please read all of my posts on here...i clearly state that i understand your anger and disappointment!

and stop bringing up hotness (grrr) looks have nothing to do with sports!