• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I am COMPLETELY disappointed..

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  193
  • Days Won:  0

Ok, so some of you have been Bulls fans longer than I have but it's not really fair to use that against me. It is also really ticking me off hearing all of the "hot sundoll/cheerleader" talk. I really wish you wouldn't use that against me either. BUT to say we don't help the team at all...I beg to differ. I've seen guys on the field look over at us and get a tad more pumped up then they were before they looked at us cheering for them. So I truly believe we do help.

If you've been a fan for 10+ seasons then I'm sure you're well aware of how far the Bulls have come in such a short amount of time. THAT is something to be proud of, and I'm sure you are proud of it.

and dw...no I wasn't in Conn...the SunDolls didn't travel to that game.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

already did. go read my posts throughout this thread, maybe you'll understand my point a little better.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  642

already did. go read my posts throughout this thread, maybe you'll understand my point a little better.

Katie who the heck r u? you must be one of those girls that paint up and stand with those hulla homos, who only show for televised games

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Katie who the heck r u? you must be one of those girls that paint up and stand with those hulla homos, who only show for televised games

Katie is a Sundoll.

^^Wow, waaaay off. SCBullsfan is right...I'm a SunDoll....on the field for EVERY game.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  642

HAAAAAAAA, I JUST DONated money to you ladies for your hideous calanders, you come on this board and give people hell for not wanting to show up.  :( sad

No really, you're sad. Hideous calenders huh? I beg to differ...and I'm sure I would have PLENTY of backup on that one. Next time, DON'T BUY ONE if you're going to say crap like that.

I have JUST as much right as anyone else to tell you people saying you won't show up for the WVU game that YOU are sad.

Excuse me but I do have a life outside of cheering-I can state my opinion too. It's just really pathetic that being a SunDoll gives you a good excuse to rag on me.