• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The TBP Official In Game Thread: USF Bulls at Florida Gators

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

5 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

What are you talking about? We were around their 20 with a second down play and 50 seconds left. We were right where we needed to be to score and leave them no time to come back - then the snap. We were in perfect shape.

Agree,...if not for the snap they were playing to score a TD not kick a FG.

We were in a good spot till that point. 

Edited by Bulls On Parade

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

The bad snap was bad, but the hold was worse to an extent. Who's to say that Schrader would have been able to hit a 30 yarder with that hold, that would have been even more heartbreaking. 

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,240
  • Days Won:  0

At the end of the day, Scott Jeff is a loser and will continue to lose as long as he's allowed to. He knows nothing but failure and losing. If we insist on persisting with this failure if a football program, the clown head coach should be sacked now. 

• Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  358
  • Content Count:  4,124
  • Days Won:  56

Bottom line, I’m not going to second guess anything in this game. Gerry threw two bad picks and we couldn’t execute two fundamental plays at the end. None of that was on the coaching staff. But I can say that the refs potentially cost us 7-10 points in the first half. We could have had a TD instead of a FG and UF should have had a FG or maybe even a missed FG instead of a TD on the drive with the phantom pass interference and roughing calls.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

4 minutes ago, Orlando Bull said:

The bad snap was bad, but the hold was worse to an extent. Who's to say that Schrader would have been able to hit a 30 yarder with that hold, that would have been even more heartbreaking. 

He would have. He **** near hit it from 50. One of the most amazing misses I have ever seen. Heartbreaking for everyone. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,059
  • Days Won:  38

7 minutes ago, Orlando Bull said:

really see no way that this one can be hung on Scott. 

Yeah no way.  

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,059
  • Days Won:  38

I had to walk to the car so I missed 30 pages, but that was some gutty playcalling a clutch throw by GB.  I think we would have won if not for the bad snap.  

3rd and 20...  Not so much.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Just now, BullyPulpit said:

He would have. He **** near hit it from 50. One of the most amazing misses I have ever seen. Heartbreaking for everyone. 

I agree, after the replay, it's shocking that he got it there, much less that it was that close to actually making it. 

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, Dave_Glaser said:

What are you talking about? We were around their 20 with a second down play and 50 seconds left. We were right where we needed to be to score and leave them no time to come back - then the snap. We were in perfect shape.

Again, USF was playing for the tie. Not for the win. Florida offense had complete momentum the last two drives. There's no reason to play for the overtime. They could not stop Florida's run game.

• Topic Count:  358
  • Content Count:  4,124
  • Days Won:  56

4 minutes ago, DontPushMe said:

At the end of the day, Scott Jeff is a loser and will continue to lose as long as he's allowed to. He knows nothing but failure and losing. If we insist on persisting with this failure if a football program, the clown head coach should be sacked now. 

Oh brother! We’re on the road in The Swamp, a 25-point dog and we have a chance to tie or win in the final minute - and this is your take?