• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is this our Stanley Clerveaux?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Good God this board needs football back 😬

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, GoBulls84 said:

Good God this board needs winning football in a real conference  back 😬

FIFY

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,749
  • Content Count:  37,658
  • Days Won:  29

14 minutes ago, GoBulls84 said:

Good God this board needs football back 😬

Speaking of victims :) 

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

40 minutes ago, puc86 said:

FIFY

I mean, even if the season opens and we're either worse than last year or show no notable improvement, we'll be spending our time going back and forth over whether Jeff Scott should be on the hot seat, why does Jeff Scott suck so much, Jeff Scott puts milk in the bowl before the cereal, as opposed to the merits of prostitution being legalized or not and how it does or doesn't affect trafficking.

Edited by GoBulls84

5 minutes ago, GoBulls84 said:

I mean, even if the season opens and we're either worse than last year or show no notable improvement, we'll be spending our time going back and forth over whether Jeff Scott should be on the hot seat, why does Jeff Scott suck so much, Jeff Scott puts milk in the bowl before the cereal, as opposed to the merits of prostitution being legalized or not and how it does or doesn't affect trafficking.

I mean if we are paying him to get railed every week it’s pretty much the same conversation 

• Haha 2

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

4 hours ago, puc86 said:

He doesn’t, it’s a straw man argument (and I consider myself an expert on that subject). No one is saying forced  interactions are victimless or should be allowed, the argument is that using that as a reason to make consensual transactions illegal creates a system where since both are illegal, the void in the market is more often filled by criminals less concerned with consent than licensed businesses would be. 

I think I'm coming around.  So cancel all welfare assistance, job training, mandatory education, etc.  and let people just sell their sex, blood, organs, children?

2 minutes ago, Brad said:

I think I'm coming around.  So cancel all welfare assistance, job training, mandatory education, etc.  and let people just sell their sex, blood, organs, children?

I mean if anyone actually believes in body autonomy… ya. Maybe not the children but i would have to see the contract and I question the motives of why anyone would want to buy negative equity.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,555
  • Days Won:  28

23 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Remember this Sunrise, FL cop? He choked a fellow officer on camera....it took up to a year for him to get fired and he still has no charges. I mean a law was broken by Stanley I guess. But I usually see police unions or cops in general  kind of support their own a little harder. Getting caught trying to pay 4 a piece of a$$ should have been a slap on the wrist for a cop. I wish him well. He went to my high school in Miami. 

I stand corrected....this officer was charged with "battery on a police officer" 8 months after they reviewed the HD video gave a super  close up view to the incident for 8 months. But my dawg could get a slap on the wrist. I've notice the Blue Shield/Blue Wall of Silence does not apply 2 all cops.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

9 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I stand corrected....this officer was charged with "battery on a police officer" 8 months after they reviewed the HD video gave a super  close up view to the incident for 8 months. But my dawg could get a slap on the wrist. I've notice the Blue Shield/Blue Wall of Silence does not apply 2 all cops.

Jeez, that is weak dude.  He did not clench his hand and simply pushed the other cop back.  Choked another cop? Did you even watch the video?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

I think reasonable people could agree that cop on cop physical contact like that is a lot different than being busted for prostitution or selling drugs or murdering emus.  I don't think it automatically gets swept under the rug when a cop commits a crime.  I'm not disagreeing with your own personal sentiment, I just don't think this is apples to apples.  If anything that guy in the video ended up having the "wall of silence" broken on his wrong behavior likely because he was so aggressive against a female cop that first put her hands on him.   I'm guessing she's a higher rank?  Maybe not.  We don't have the whole video but she seemed to initiatie the contact.  I might have to do some more research.

That looks like a Leavitt "choke" for sure.  :)  A little overstated to make your point, I guess.

I wish Stanley wouldn't have been so stupid and/or horny.  But it's even goofier to think he shouldn't have been busted because he's a cop.  We need less corruption, not more.

• Upvote 1