• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is this our Stanley Clerveaux?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

TPD-GENERIC-POLICE-CAR.jpg?w=1280

A Tampa Police officer was arrested on Wednesday and charged with solicitation of prostitution.
ZSWSMWKCYPNLTDL.20160721150619.jpg

Stanley Clerveaux (4) Wide Receiver - Four-time member of American Athletic Conference...

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  847
  • Days Won:  1

Best of luck to him to get due process in the era of social media....

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,855
  • Days Won:  67

6 years of college, multiple knee surgeries, was a nice story how he developed into a productive player.  Unsure what kind of cop would pop another cop for this bs charge.  I guess it was a sting that they had on camera, either way hopefully he doesn’t get canned for a victimless crime.   I liked the kid and don’t remember him getting into any trouble of note in school.  

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  120
  • Days Won:  1

The article says that in the process of soliciting the prostitute, the police officer was injured.  That sounds like the Stanley Clerveaux that played for USF.

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

6 years of college, multiple knee surgeries, was a nice story how he developed into a productive player.  Unsure what kind of cop would pop another cop for this bs charge.  I guess it was a sting that they had on camera, either way hopefully he doesn’t get canned for a victimless crime.   I liked the kid and don’t remember him getting into any trouble of note in school.  

I guess I needed to read the article, he was canned

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,525
  • Days Won:  28

20 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I was saying the same thing. Whats crazy is that he got fired immediately.....there are cops killing and assaulting innocent people and they still get 2 stay on the job. 

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

15 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I was saying the same thing. Whats crazy is that he got fired immediately.....there are cops killing and assaulting innocent people and they still get 2 stay on the job. 

When do you think the protests for privacy and body autonomy will break out for this grave injustice to Stanley? I’m sure they are just mobilizing now for the big turnout….

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, puc86 said:

When do you think the protests for privacy and body autonomy will break out for this grave injustice to Stanley? I’m sure they are just mobilizing now for the big turnout….

We are mobilizing, we are at the local tavern getting fueled up and will hit the streets shortly after we strategize over numerous pints of lager.  However from my experience we may never make it out, it is hot out there and there is a wet T shirt contest later.  

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,525
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

Remember this Sunrise, FL cop? He choked a fellow officer on camera....it took up to a year for him to get fired and he still has no charges. I mean a law was broken by Stanley I guess. But I usually see police unions or cops in general  kind of support their own a little harder. Getting caught trying to pay 4 a piece of a$$ should have been a slap on the wrist for a cop. I wish him well. He went to my high school in Miami. 

Edited by Gatorbull325
  • Upvote 1