• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is this our Stanley Clerveaux?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

28 minutes ago, Brad said:

I don't get the reason for posting this.  What is it?

I don't take joy in the misfortune or bad decisions others make.  I hope should I run into such objectionable circumstances, you don't post my picture here and ask if that's our Brad.  I won't think your heart was in the right place.

Regardless if we chose to admit it, it is relevant news.  I take no joy in his misfortune because I liked him and followed him for years.  I would not have started a thread on him but let’s not act like this is not newsworthy especially in the middle of July.  The kid is tough and will land on his feet so we are simply remembering his contributions or shall we say his attempts on providing future contributions 😀.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

30 minutes ago, Brad said:

I don't get the reason for posting this.  What is it?

I don't take joy in the misfortune or bad decisions others make.  I hope should I run into such objectionable circumstances, you don't post my picture here and ask if that's our Brad.  I won't think your heart was in the right place.

I was listening to the radio and they discussed it and if it were the same person, 102.5 the bone in Tampa, with far more reach than me. It made we wonder and since google didn’t have a definitive answer I thought someone on here may know as people have varying degrees of connection to former athletes. Since DUIs, battery charges, suspended licenses and you name it have been discussed regarding former and current players I don’t know why this would be the objectionable point of discussion. If I get charged for solicitation I don’t even think I would be mildly embarrassed by it and will be happy to have an AMA on the subject if anyone is interested but I doubt they would be.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,570
  • Days Won:  423

6 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Regardless if we chose to admit it, it is relevant news.  I take no joy in his misfortune because I liked him and followed him for years.  I would not have started a thread on him but let’s not act like this is not newsworthy especially in the middle of July.  The kid is tough and will land on his feet so we are simply remembering his contributions or shall we say his attempts on providing future contributions 😀.

Is it?  ....and if it is, it's just yet another example of how ****** up the usage of the word "news" is today. Personally, I don't consider anything as relevant news unless it has "Breaking:" in front of it.

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Is it?  ....and if it is, it's just yet another example of how ****** up the usage of the word "news" is today. Personally, I don't consider anything as relevant news unless it has "Breaking:" in front of it.

If someone on the local radio is talking usf athletics, it’s news to me and it a welcome change to most days.

9 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Fight it all you want but this is newsworthy by todays standards, did we discuss Joel Millers untimely death, Elkino Dillon’s murder, the kid from Dallas (Brown) that sold drugs and was shot twice in less than a year and died after the second attempt, Kenyatta Jones throwing boiling hot water on someone, Dunkley with a domestic assault.  Hell even Frisco got a urination in public, resisting arrest without violence, underage drinking etc., we are all kids at one time and we grow up if we are fortunate. Trips don’t be such a fuddy Duddy. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,570
  • Days Won:  423

41 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Fight it all you want but this is newsworthy by todays standards, did we discuss Joel Millers untimely death, Elkino Dillon’s murder, the kid from Dallas (Brown) that sold drugs and was shot twice in less than a year and died after the second attempt, Kenyatta Jones throwing boiling hot water on someone, Dunkley with a domestic assault.  Hell even Frisco got a urination in public, resisting arrest without violence, underage drinking etc., we are all kids at one time and we grow up if we are fortunate. Trips don’t be such a fuddy Duddy. 

First, I fully realize you're just poking the bear because not even you are wacky enough to classify you peeing in public anywhere close to any of those incidents in your first sentence; ie, kids just being kids. Second, solicitation is a lesser of a deal that you publicly urinating. This ain't news.

Signed,

Mr Duddy

What if the newspaper prints it and not just the tv stations and radio stations in our local market, is it then news?

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

So, does Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo count?

6 minutes ago, JTrue said:

So, does Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo count?

I was at least 15 at the time you guys may have been kindergarten at best.  I could pop and lock with the best of us. 

4 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I was at least 15 at the time you guys may have been kindergarten at best.  I could pop and lock with the best of us. 

Dance Dancing GIF