• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

1 hour ago, bulloni said:

We finally are getting our own stadium which almost every program serious about football has realized is worth the investment

Almost every program serious about football has HAD to make the investment in order to play ....

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,358
  • Days Won:  8

2 hours ago, Sk00b said:

The flow of this thread is something else... Man, I can't imagine someone stopping in for the first time trying to follow this mess.  Good times had by all.

This thread has something for everyone - conspiracy theories, expansion rumors, misinformation, doomsday predictions, personal insults, aspersions cast about our opponents, rants about the state of USF football 

What is not to love?

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, bowman1 said:

This thread has something for everyone - conspiracy theories, expansion rumors, misinformation, doomsday predictions, personal insults, aspersions cast about our opponents, rants about the state of USF football 

What is not to love?

You also forgot pain, death, and humiliation…👍

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,347
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, bulloni said:

We finally are getting our own stadium which almost every program serious about football has realized is worth the investment.

FIFY

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,491
  • Days Won:  13

13 hours ago, Triple B said:

Almost every program serious about football has HAD to make the investment in order to play ....

image.png.7fa2df07b7bec244768d193af967e8f3.png

• ???? 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  337
  • Days Won:  0

I’m glad it happened. The lack of investment into the program after the Big East days needed this wake-up call. The stadium would never happen if we were chosen for the Big 12.

We’ll be in the Power if we’re serious about building a winning program. Time to earn our way.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

37 minutes ago, USF968 said:

I’m glad it happened. The lack of investment into the program after the Big East days needed this wake-up call. The stadium would never happen if we were chosen for the Big 12.

We’ll be in the Power if we’re serious about building a winning program. Time to earn our way.

Well said! I completely agree. USF needed a wake up call as the program got spoiled & lazy after Coach Leavitt got us to a level that people could only dream about. For the first time in a while I’m finally excited again about what is on the horizon 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,641
  • Days Won:  25

15 hours ago, Triple B said:

That is one huge part but teams that are serious about their program do not usually extend coaches with 1 fbs win in two seasons. We haven't had any sustained success in our last four coaches and since CJL. The program needs to fix that and bring in people who can help build a winner . Daniels is a great start but we need more.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,491
  • Days Won:  13

11 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

That is one huge part but teams that are serious about their program do not usually extend coaches with 1 fbs win in two seasons. We haven't had any sustained success in our last four coaches and since CJL. The program needs to fix that and bring in people who can help build a winner . Daniels is a great start but we need more.

I would argue that if Taggart had stayed USF would have had tremendous success... but his ego and greed got in the way.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,641
  • Days Won:  25

2 minutes ago, Jim Johnson said:

I would argue that if Taggart had stayed USF would have had tremendous success... but his ego and greed got in the way.

You have zero evidence or proof to support that.  He had two winning seasons out of four , a losing record overall , and bailed. The team was trendjnf upwards but no idea how he would have worked out after flowers left .I don't blame him,  he got paid...

Edited by Outlaw