• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

5 minutes ago, Brad said:

And for the record, this is a thread about the three teams departing the AAC.  That would be:

Cincinnati

UCF

Houston

Not USF, unfortunately.  So please bring it back on to topic, join one of many threads with this same criticism, or start a new one.  We can't have too many Jeff Scott threads.  

Thank you.

I will miss Cincinnati, I can’t really remember a life without them.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

21 minutes ago, Brad said:

And for the record, this is a thread about the three teams departing the AAC.  That would be:

Cincinnati

UCF

Houston

Not USF, unfortunately.  So please bring it back on to topic, join one of many threads with this same criticism, or start a new one.  We can't have too many Jeff Scott threads.  

Thank you.

I don't want to kill conversation (I have nothing left to say about these guys) but in the interest of newcomers and those topically focused, let's try to honor the request to stay on topic.  Open a new topic, it don't cost nuthin'.

BTW,  it pays to use your gourd to create topics instead of just tacking a reply on or off topic to everything:

image.png

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

35 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I will miss Cincinnati, I can’t really remember a life without them.

**** them all, bring on the Mean Green and the Roadrunners, these new rivals will be epic!

• ???? 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,554
  • Days Won:  28

The Recruiting rankings for 2022 that includes the teams joining in 2023. Maaaan we gotta aim for a rankings in at least the low 70s for 2023. 

1.       Cinci – 42nd

2.       Houston – 50th

3.       UCF – 52nd

4.       Memphis – 58th

5.             UTSA – 73rd 

6.       Tulane – 74th

7.           SMU – 82nd

8.       ECU – 85th

9.       UAB – 86th

10.   USF – 94th

11.   Temple – 95th

12.   Charlotte – 107th

13.   Tulsa – 112th 

14.   Air force – 115th

15.   Rice – 119th

16.   FAU – 124th

17.   Navy – 138th

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

9 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

The Recruiting rankings for 2022 that includes the teams joining in 2023. Maaaan we gotta aim for a rankings in at least the low 70s for 2023. 

1.       Cinci – 42nd

2.       Houston – 50th

3.       UCF – 52nd

4.       Memphis – 58th

5.             UTSA – 73rd 

6.       Tulane – 74th

7.           SMU – 82nd

8.       ECU – 85th

9.       UAB – 86th

10.   USF – 94th

11.   Temple – 95th

12.   Charlotte – 107th

13.   Tulsa – 112th 

14.   Air force – 115th

15.   Rice – 119th

16.   FAU – 124th

17.   Navy – 138th

I think overall rankings including transfers is a better indicator of their recruiting this offseason. Seems like this staff was distinctly going after the guys who have been in college for 2 years already but still have 3 years of eligibility because of covid. As they can make an immediate impact which is what we need right now, not high school talent. Based on those overall rankings we had the 3rd best class behind SMU and Memphis in the new AAC, 1 spot ahead of UTSA.

Edited by bulloni

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,554
  • Days Won:  28

17 minutes ago, bulloni said:

I think overall rankings including transfers is a better indicator of their recruiting this offseason. Seems like this staff was distinctly going after the guys who have been in college for 2 years already but still have 3 years of eligibility because of covid. As they can make an immediate impact which is what we need right now, not high school talent. Based on those overall rankings we had the 3rd best class behind SMU and Memphis in the new AAC, 1 spot ahead of UTSA.

Well I feel waaaaay better. I thought this was the overall ranking. 

• Go Bulls! 1