• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tampa Bay Times providing content that might make you feel a little optimistic for USF FB in 2022

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,919
  • Days Won:  67

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

Athletics are escapism, that I can even pretend to care about being mad at someone because they write silly tweets about us is easily the best part of most of my days 

I know, we have had this conversation more than once, but Joey Knight is a worthless tool and not sure I have ever given him a second thought.  Probably married to a fat chick in land  o lakes and he sits on his patio tweeting drivel that only a handful of seniors consume and fewer even comprehend,

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

I know, we have had this conversation more than once, but Joey Knight is a worthless tool and not sure I have ever given him a second thought.  Probably married to a fat chick in land  o lakes and he sits on his patio tweeting drivel that only a handful of seniors consume and fewer even comprehend,

Someone has to marry the hogs when they are no longer available for nightly slaughter. My biggest issue is that he had a haircut like a ********, that he as a largely ignored incel for most of his life engages in attention seeking behavior should be expected. Sadly he believes being a writer for a media time has forgotten provides him some value, it’s sad his wife may not even be able to make a tlc show once they get on food stamps.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,722
  • Days Won:  6

4 hours ago, SantaBull said:

Maybe, but I don't think people realize how bad of shape Strong left the program in. 2020 was definitely Year 0 for Scott. I think we will see tangible improvement this year, but the schedule likely keeps us from getting to .500

I don't buy into the Year Zero crap. I realize that some other fans do and I am sure Michael Kelly does.  Scott is going into Year 3 as far as I am concerned.  That is why I will consider anything less than five wins in Year 3 to be a failure of a season.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

I don't buy into the Year Zero crap. I realize that some other fans do and I am sure Michael Kelly does.  Scott is going into Year 3 as far as I am concerned.  That is why I will consider anything less than five wins in Year 3 to be a failure of a season.

All of the teams one would have expected to finish at the top did, the only people claiming it didn’t count failed 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  106
  • Days Won:  0

Does anyone even remember how down we were when C Scott came aboard? Instituting a complete culture change takes a couple seasons. I know in this microwave gen ppl expect instant results or they go full cancel culture, but crikey( Aussie for chill). THIS is the NOW year for C Scott. I predict USF in a bowl THIS YEAR. you heard it here, from NairobiBull.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, NAIROBIBULL said:

Does anyone even remember how down we were when C Scott came aboard? Instituting a complete culture change takes a couple seasons. I know in this microwave gen ppl expect instant results or they go full cancel culture, but crikey( Aussie for chill). THIS is the NOW year for C Scott. I predict USF in a bowl THIS YEAR. you heard it here, from NairobiBull.

Yes we all remember that every single measurable was better before CJS arrived, if the change you are introducing is a good one it should easily present itself in two years. You are predicting improvement in year three which will be an encouraging sign but most Scott supporters are now trumpeting that after three full years of failure he will be back at the starting line, that’s not improving that’s grounds for termination for any other coach at any other university.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Been away from the board for a few days.  Looks like I haven’t missed much 😂

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Been away from the board for a few days.  Looks like I haven’t missed much 😂

Same characters…same ****…no surprise that there are like 10/12 posts a day now. 

There is a direct correlation between posts and time of year and success of the team. Back when we actually won every once and a while there was 10x the number of negative posts and posters it just wasn’t as noticeable because we were actually popular. That people are complaining about the same problems probably means we should try addressing some of those instead of just hoping the market for failed athletic departments that keep getting lapped by people that used to be in our rear view mirror finally opens up. Negative posts are a symptom of athletic department failure, not the cause of the problem and it’s exacerbated by the fact there is nothing positive to talk about.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

That people are complaining about the same problems probably means we should try addressing some of those

You mean like firing coaches and trying to improve by adding more experienced, hopefully better players and upgrading facilities?

Your redundant shtick is really ******* annoying at times ....