• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tampa Bay Times providing content that might make you feel a little optimistic for USF FB in 2022

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

How ironic. it's probably the same thing that you can do that would make me, and a major portion of this board, feel the same about you.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and the option of being surface level and stuck on the first why of a problem. I can see how it would be more upsetting for someone to point out inconvenient truths rather than having professional people do the only thing they were paid handsomely to do. Until the day I die I will be a bull, other than the players the same cannot be said for most anyone in athletics. If they cannot perform to the barest of standards over a course of years it’s past time to find people that can, the same courtesy they afford the other actual bulls that’s only fault was agreeing to do what was begged of them.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

8 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and the option of being surface level and stuck on the first why of a problem. I can see how it would be more upsetting for someone to point out inconvenient truths rather than having professional people do the only thing they were paid handsomely to do. Until the day I die I will be a bull, other than the players the same cannot be said for most anyone in athletics. If they cannot perform to the barest of standards over a course of years it’s past time to find people that can, the same courtesy they afford the other actual bulls that’s only fault was agreeing to do what was begged of them.

eyeroll.gif.84fd0ddd553075600f00fe19ee579042.gif

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

10 minutes ago, puc86 said:

You just can't grasp the concept that none of us are happy with the number of wins in football or MBB but that you pointing it out 6 times a day doesn't change a thing.  Really, what do we do?  Demand excellence?  That does nothing.  Withhold donations? Makes things worse. Personally I'm not renewing MBB next year.  That's my protest. But we sent in our donation to do the Iron Bull thing last week and earmarked sports where we know the coaches fairly well and the Stampede for Women campaign with some going to the IPF.  

Edited by CousinRicky
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

You just can't grasp the concept that none of us are happy with the number of wins in football or MBB but that you pointing it out 6 times a day doesn't change a thing.  Really, what do we do?  Demand excellence?  That does nothing.  Withhold donations? Makes things worse. Personally I'm not renewing MBB next year.  That's my protest. But we sent in our donation to do the Iron Bull thing last week and earmarked sports where we know the coaches fairly well and the Stampede for Women campaign with some going to the IPF.  

I have chosen to vote with my pocket book and everyone else may choose their own path. I do not have any faith in VPMK spending any money judiciously so I do not see not giving him more money as harmful especially when people state that he is doing fine because funds he doesn’t give only wastes continue to come from the devotees. Success in things that are not mens basketball and football I see as a slap in the face and if any of those sports disappeared tomorrow I am not sure anyone not judging title ix would even notice.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

6 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I have chosen to vote with my pocket book and everyone else may choose their own path. I do not have any faith in VPMK spending any money judiciously so I do not see not giving him more money as harmful especially when people state that he is doing fine because funds he doesn’t give only wastes continue to come from the devotees. Success in things that are not mens basketball and football I see as a slap in the face and if any of those sports disappeared tomorrow I am not sure anyone not judging title ix would even notice.

Do you buy season tickets for any sport(s)?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

How ironic. it's probably the same thing that you can do that would make me, and a major portion of this board, feel the same about you.

That’s an f’n classic 😂😂😂

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

40 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

You sir are a 1000 times better USF person than this clown, you really should not dignify with a response. 

11 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Do you buy season tickets for any sport(s)?

At the moment I am not buying any season tickets, making any contributions or buying tickets to any benefits. I bought a few secondary tickets last season, I may do the same this year but only if it is convenient.

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

You sir are a 1000 times better USF person than this clown, you really should not dignify with a response. 

I’m pretty sure this is just one of your constant violations of the rules of the community in which you almost exclusively exhibit the toxic behavior that you cry about. I complain about the topic of this board and have an opinion shared by anyone with eyes. You complain about other posters as you benefit from your distance from the program. You have me on ignore yet comment about me more than any other poster, sad.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

At the moment I am not buying any season tickets, making any contributions or buying tickets to any benefits. I bought a few secondary tickets last season, I may do the same this year but only if it is convenient.

You need to use that money you're saving to travel even more ..... preferably to locales that don't have any access to the Internet.