• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, UCF_rustbucket said:

They're probably hopeful but doubt they have one. Makes no sense for the Big 12 not to invite them right away with everyone else if they really wanted them right now. The B12 scuttlebutt also made it sound like Boise and Memphis were the closest 2 of the ones who just missed the cut.

True, can’t believe they want community college education but hey, to each their own. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,855
  • Days Won:  67

46 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

True, can’t believe they want community college education but hey, to each their own. 

Nobody gives a **** about academics, they simply want someone that would not be an embarrassment on the field and we are just that. 

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

Nobody gives a **** about academics, they simply want someone that would not be an embarrassment on the field and we are just that. 

Yeah, I’ve seen you post this before. Ill agree to disagree…there is academics USF vs ucf but no president would want the stink of those two community colleges being talked about. Now, might they still take them? Sure, they could hold their nose and say yes but I would be willing to bet that they better have a plan to upgrade the academic side. Don’t think for a moment that ucf was not helped by their medical school. Houston although at 178 has upgraded significantly in the past ten years, and Cincy (148) has been decent for years. Boise and Memphis are above 250 which is just putrid. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  334
  • Days Won:  0

If you want to get some warm and fuzzy back.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, USF968 said:

If you want to get some warm and fuzzy back.

Well done!!

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

8 hours ago, 2000bull said:

charlotte is an easy trip

Looking forward to this actually. My dad lives 10 minutes from their campus. Pretty nice place. I will say at least most of the teams we added are in fun places to travel to. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,023
  • Days Won:  38

15 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

Looking forward to this actually. My dad lives 10 minutes from their campus. Pretty nice place. I will say at least most of the teams we added are in fun places to travel to. 

I guess technically it's a few hours from here so I have to go.

Might not be on most peoples travel list but I would like to see Rice University. Their stadium does have a lot of history and their campus with the courtyard looks beautiful.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,956
  • Days Won:  12

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Might not be on most peoples travel list but I would like to see Rice University. Their stadium does have a lot of history and their campus with the courtyard looks beautiful.

They add a lot to the academics of the conference. No offense to Charlotte or ECU but it's nice to have schools like Rice and Tulane carrying the academic banner. I'd put us and Temple up there too. 

But correct me if I'm wrong I think Rice is probably the top academic program in the conference now. 

1 minute ago, hm101 said:

They add a lot to the academics of the conference. No offense to Charlotte or ECU but it's nice to have schools like Rice and Tulane carrying the academic banner. I'd put us and Temple up there too. 

But correct me if I'm wrong I think Rice is probably the top academic program in the conference now. 

Tulane at 8, Rice at 17