• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

We should be bold and grab Rutgers. They’ll probably get kicked out of the B10 anyway

snoop dogg smile GIF by VH1

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

Just now, Roaming Bull said:

We should be bold and grab Rutgers. They’ll probably get kicked out of the B10 anyway

Does anyone truly grab Rutgers?  It's more of an associate you barely acknowledge.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

20 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

3 teams just dug themselves out of this purgatory.  We can do the same, but we have to do it

True words 

4 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

Does anyone truly grab Rutgers?  It's more of an associate you barely acknowledge.

They are the associate you illegal forward propulsion away from

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

Being left behind has really killed my enthusiasm for USF football, and all the teams they are looking to add are 💩. Can’t wait for our game against Southern North Dakota State Unicorns. 

Edited by Rex Havoc

4 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

Being left behind has really killed my enthusiasm for USF football, and all the teams they are looking to add are 💩. Can’t wait for our game against Southern North Dakota State Unicorns. 

It’s always exciting to play any team from the Dakotas. 

Season 2 Reaction GIF by The Office

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

9 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

I refuse to believe that this is the actual plan anyone would go with, they have to be just setting the bar unbelievable low so that the actual bad plan looks good. 

• Haha 1

I am not crazy about it but I’ll follow USF regardless. It’s my all my alma mater and I’ll support them regardless who we play. It’s not like I am going to start cheering for UF, Bama, or whoever. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 2

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

25 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I am not crazy about it but I’ll follow USF regardless. It’s my all my alma mater and I’ll support them regardless who we play. It’s not like I am going to start cheering for UF, Bama, or whoever. 

I’ll continue to support, but I definitely don’t care as much as I used to. Hopefully things change for us, but right now I believe our best years are in the past. 

20 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

I’ll continue to support, but I definitely don’t care as much as I used to. Hopefully things change for us, but right now I believe our best years are in the past. 

You could be right, only time will tell. I still think the B12 will eventually become the “old” AAC once three or four teams defect when new contracts come up in a few years. Again, not the best situation but measurably better than where we are now.