• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

Head east young man!

Just now, Azmodi said:

You want rumors? I'll do you one better, I'll post an opinion based in fact.

The people posting **** about Big 12 Expansion know absolutely nothing.

There now, that's a rumor you can spread with confidence that it's true and can easily be substantiated by the very next idiotic Big 12 Expansion tweet. :GoBulls:

"absolutely nothing" is a rather bold statement - and I would say that's not entirely true either. They are posting what they are told and claim their sources are affiliated with B12 athletic departments.

And I don't want rumors - that is the only thing we have.  If you don't like it, I don't know why you bother even opening this thread.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

I'm sorry but McVer (Whatever), Fluguar and the Dude of WV are probably the same attention deprived person. Between them and my little ones crying about a possible spider on the wall. I'm losing my mind. :facepalm:

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,686

The big 12 could take 1 Florida school. If each FL school as an individual is 4 and 5, and way ahead of number 6, why would you skip the number 4 school to take the number 6? 

2 minutes ago, Gismo said:

USF leads UCF in every metric.

med school

patents

endowment

markets 

athletics 

Academics

etc.

The one thing UCF is slightly ahead of USF is their engineering program and large enrollment.

UCF has a med school... and UCF has more students, so it's not EVERY metric.

They also have more $$ coming from athletic boosters... and they have more people with UCF license plates... and in the past few years they have more merchandising $$..

Oh, and they have more football conference championships.

We're still a better school, but it's not like people are comparing USF to Bob's College here.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,686

Like USF is way better than Memphis, even without UCF.

1 minute ago, Azmodi said:

I'm sorry but McVer (Whatever), Fluguar and the Dude of WV are probably the same attention deprived person. Between them and my little ones crying about a possible spider on the wall. I'm losing my mind. :facepalm:

MHVer3 and TheDude are both affiliated with WVU, but man they seem to hate each other...

Flugaur is in Minnesota...

3 minutes ago, JimUSFSig said:

"absolutely nothing" is a rather bold statement - and I would say that's not entirely true either. They are posting what they are told and claim their sources are affiliated with B12 athletic departments.

And I don't want rumors - that is the only thing we have.  If you don't like it, I don't know why you bother even opening this thread.

Jim if you believe even one of these Nettwitts has any insider knowledge or connections, I have some swamp land here in Florida for sale. Please come take a look or better yet, just place a bid site unseen.

Edited by Azmodi

1 minute ago, JimUSFSig said:

MHVer3 and TheDude are both affiliated with WVU, but man they seem to hate each other...

Flugaur is in Minnesota...

I have two phones. One is out of Florida the other one Mass. See how that can be done. :facepalm:

Just now, Azmodi said:

Jim if you believe even these Nettwitts has any insider knowledge or connections, I have some swamp land here in Florida for sale. Please come take a look or better yet, just place a bid site unseen.

Again... these are the only people posting about it.  You will notice that at no time have I indicated the validity of their posts.