• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

12 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Come on, man, we never lost to a program like UAB or FAU while in the Big East ...

We owned the non-conference part of the schedule back then. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

1 hour ago, Cat941 said:

This is from a few days ago and hopefully hasn't been posted already.  Anyway, interesting.  

The answer to a hypothetical scenario about the person you are with is always you would never leave, that is until you leave 

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,733
  • Days Won:  0

Just a quick reminder...

USF Bulls are we,

We hold our standard upright and free.

For Green and Gold we stand united.

Our beacon lighted and noble to see.

USF Bulls are we,

For USF we'll always be.

With all our might we fight the battle

here and now, and we will win the

victory!

If you sang that in your head just now, congrats! You are a Bulls fan! 🤘

If you don't know that tune then this may not be the ideal place to get your college sports info and realignment rumors. 😂

• Like 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

5 minutes ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

Just a quick reminder...

USF Bulls are we,

We hold our standard upright and free.

For Green and Gold we stand united.

Our beacon lighted and noble to see.

USF Bulls are we,

For USF we'll always be.

With all our might we fight the battle

here and now, and we will win the

victory!

If you sang that in your head just now, congrats! You are a Bulls fan! 🤘

If you don't know that tune then this may not be the ideal place to get your college sports info and realignment rumors. 😂

Hell yeah!! USF is going to be fine in the long run which matters more than the short run…

• Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  19

1 hour ago, Bull94 said:

BTW even in our "glory" years we were losing to programs like UAB, FAU and UConn

Not trying to be contrarian, but I really do wonder what qualifies as USF's "glory" years.

Prior to this year we had lost to UAB once by 3 points in 2003, when we went 7-4 and were in the middle of the pack in CUSA, and beat them by 25 in 2004 when we were 4-7 and near the bottom of CUSA.

And before this year we lost to FAU once by 18 points when we went 2-10 and near the bottom of the American, but that year we did at least beat UConn.

I wouldn't call any of those our "glory" years, though I'm not sure myself what I would consider truly "glorious" about any of our past seasons.  Some were pretty good, but it always seemed there was at least one agonizing memory in each.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,140
  • Days Won:  39

30 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

Not trying to be contrarian, but I really do wonder what qualifies as USF's "glory" years.

I would guess everything up to 2010.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

46 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

Prior to this year we had lost to UAB once by 3 points in 2003, when we went 7-4 and were in the middle of the pack in CUSA, and beat them by 25 in 2004 when we were 4-7 and near the bottom of CUSA.

And before this year we lost to FAU once by 18 points when we went 2-10 and near the bottom of the American, but that year we did at least beat UConn.

I wouldn't call any of those our "glory" years, though I'm not sure myself what I would consider truly "glorious" about any of our past seasons.  Some were pretty good, but it always seemed there was at least one agonizing memory in each.

Glory years is just a reference to our past.

People act like we are some blue blood program with all this great success in the past and we should be insulted to play such lesser programs.

maybe we should actually start beating these programs before our fans act like we are so much better than them.

Edited by Bull94

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,641
  • Days Won:  25

12 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

Glory years is just a reference to our past.

People act like we are some blue blood program with all this great success in the past and we should be insulted to play such lesser programs.

maybe we should actually start beating these programs before our fans act like we are so much better than them.

We were and fired Leavitt.  We can't hire a coach with any sustained success and only have one coach over 0.500 other than Leavitt.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

2 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

We were and fired Leavitt.  We can't hire a coach with any sustained success and only have one coach over 0.500 other than Leavitt.

It took tons of OT & passion by Leavitt to be able to get results. Hopefully CAG puts his coach ball cap on and gets to work. USF just can’t be going up against UConn and think they can win. They need to know they can win. That to me is the difference. They need to throw out any memories of the UAB & FAU game and kick some arse this weekend.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

Good Lord the pettiness of some of us. Every comment does not have to cover 100% of whatever the comment is. Every word does not, cannot, or will not ever cover every imaginable variation in the comment.

GO BULLS!