• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

4 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I went to UF and when FSU sucked the games werent as fun. There is a difference b/w rooting 4 a team and wanting them to win simply so you can enjoy your victory over them even better. And based on that logic i guess you would prefer we play nothing but cupcakes. When i watch a heavy weight fight, i want to see two undefeated or 2 fighters with good records fight. 

This has nothing to do with cheering for UCF and hoping they get credit for their fake national championship.

And by the way, growing up a FSU fan, I completely enjoyed every whooping we put on the gaytors. And as a Bulls fan, I was ecstatic about each and everyone of those first 4 whippings we put on ucf.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,569
  • Days Won:  28

4 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

UCF's 13-0 season got the Bulls all the way to the 99th ranked schedule this year.  UCF's 13-0 record and 73rd ranked schedule got them to the Peach Bowl and a fake national championship.   So much for that theory.

Proceed with your thumbs down now .... 

I added this to my last post "based on that logic i guess you would prefer we play nothing but cupcakes. When i watch a heavy weight fight, i want to see two undefeated or 2 fighters with good records fight" 

Edited by Gatorbull325

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683

As for SOS, I'm good with every other team in the AAC going 11-1 every year while we are 13-0 if you think that is going to get us in the CFP.  But I hope we put the finishing touch on ucf's 0-11 season year in and year out.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

2 hours ago, Bull Daly said:

That is actually false. Know a lot of UF fans that pull for UGA when they are not playing each other. They do it for strength of the conference and also to make their rivalry more interesting. 

I call BS. True Rivals couldn't give a **** about making the Rivalry more "interesting". They'd love nothing better than to give their Rival their 12th loss in an 0-12 season. If your UF friends were pulling for UGA over Auburn in the SEC cg, they don't have a clue as to how this whole Rivalry thing works.

2 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I added this to my last post "based on that logic i guess you would prefer we play nothing but cupcakes.

If we'd have played all cupcakes this year, we'd have probably won our first conference championship ......... and there's no asterisks on those trophies.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,485
  • Days Won:  43

5 hours ago, Triple B said:

I call BS. True Rivals couldn't give a **** about making the Rivalry more "interesting". They'd love nothing better than to give their Rival their 12th loss in an 0-12 season. If your UF friends were pulling for UGA over Auburn in the SEC cg, they don't have a clue as to how this whole Rivalry thing works.

Can’t call BS on something that you are flat out wrong about.  UF fans were pulling for UGA over GT and also to win all their out of conference games. It helps their SOS and conference perception. Since UCF is in same conference as USF, they are conference brothers. Sorry, but I could feel nothing but happy when they beat Auburn as I know it made USF game against them look better and brings in more respect. I guess you will never get it much like you will never get having an OCS. It must be above your head which is cool cause not many would understand. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740

3 hours ago, Bull Daly said:

Can’t call BS on something that you are flat out wrong about.  UF fans were pulling for UGA over GT and also to win all their out of conference games. It helps their SOS and conference perception. Since UCF is in same conference as USF, they are conference brothers. Sorry, but I could feel nothing but happy when they beat Auburn as I know it made USF game against them look better and brings in more respect. I guess you will never get it much like you will never get having an OCS. It must be above your head which is cool cause not many would understand. 

There's a rivalry. Then there's childish petulance.

I'm never going to get that emotionally invested into a football game or football rivalry.

10 hours ago, Triple B said:

4 hours ago, Bull Daly said:

Can’t call BS on something that you are flat out wrong about.  UF fans were pulling for UGA over GT and also to win all their out of conference games.

Right, and they jumped for joy when UGA won the SEC cg ..... spare me. Go right ahead wishing all the best to the Kanigits and be sure to send them a nice congratulatory card when they move to the P5 and we don't.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

6 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Right, and they jumped for joy when UGA won the SEC cg ..... spare me. Go right ahead wishing all the best to the Kanigits and be sure to send them a nice congratulatory card when they move to the P5 and we don't.

At least we will be better for having said we played with them and helped them to move up, in a way when they move up it’s kind of like the entire AAC moves up. Only we don’t get any of the money, national respect or attendance bump, so really it doesn’t help us at all. 🤢

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,485
  • Days Won:  43

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

You have an attitude that is afraid of competition. That will always fail in the long run. I’m hoping USF learned from their mistakes and is now ready to take on competitive head on. We can no longer be scrared. I say bring it on. And if UCF does get P5 then I will be a man and say congrats to them. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1