• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

8 minutes ago, Brad said:

We had some great guys in the past that used it as slang for a woman’s anatomy. 

This is why we can’t have nice things, thanks “brothers”.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,585
  • Days Won:  423

2 hours ago, Bull Daly said:

You nailed it in your last sentence. No, I think USF got lazy while we were in BCS. Seems like USF felt entitled to a lot when we actually got a gift invite. Look at the fan base now and tell me that they are not spoiled by it ?

Right ..... lazy .... all those Athletics improvements made during that time are all just figments of our imagination. The only thing you've been right about in this conversation is the fact that the fan base was spoiled by that time in the BE. They are the ones feeling the entitlement, not the university. If you have any suggestions for combating those fan feelings, I'm sure they'd love to hear it ......... and just because I know it's coming at some point, building an ocs is not going to bring those entitlement-feeling fans back.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,352
  • Days Won:  43

46 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Right ..... lazy .... all those Athletics improvements made during that time are all just figments of our imagination. The only thing you've been right about in this conversation is the fact that the fan base was spoiled by that time in the BE. They are the ones feeling the entitlement, not the university. If you have any suggestions for combating those fan feelings, I'm sure they'd love to hear it ......... and just because I know it's coming at some point, building an ocs is not going to bring those entitlement-feeling fans back.

Lol the OCS is our only hope. We need UCF to keep wining so that it moves USF closer to that all important OCS. We may have lost a lot is season tickets by not having an OCS. You have to believe. 

• Downvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

8 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

We need UCF to keep wining so that it moves USF closer to that all important OCS.

:wtf:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Brad said:

:wtf:

But let me stress. USF must beat UCF every year from here on out. UCF can go 11-1 as long as that loss is to USF while we go 13-0

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

But let me stress. USF must beat UCF every year from here on out. UCF can go 11-1 as long as that loss is to USF while we go 13-0

Or they can go 0-12 with that only loss being to everyone.

• Upvote 1

Just now, puc86 said:

Or they can go 0-12 with that only loss being to everyone.

Nah as then it would make War on I4 less interesting. We need both doing well to move forward. Grow interest. Grow fanbases. People were right about both UCF & USF need to be the game of the AAC

• Downvote 2

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

Please clarify how UCF's success gets us closer to an OCS. If that is the case we need people fired at USF.  

2 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Nah as then it would make War on I4 less interesting. We need both doing well to move forward. Grow interest. Grow fanbases. People were right about both UCF & USF need to be the game of the AAC

Things seemed more interesting without UCF in our life, we don’t need them to do anything beyond die. That a few more people found the bore on I-4 interesting this year does not mean it’s needed that undefeated team could have been replaced with anyone (and almost anyone would have been a bigger name).

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,585
  • Days Won:  423

29 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Lol the OCS is our only hope. We need UCF to keep wining so that it moves USF closer to that all important OCS. We may have lost a lot is season tickets by not having an OCS. You have to believe. 

59c199b4875ec_facepalmted.jpg.6c3070c66a1da67e70f3c0e8fee633e1.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2