• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

Would UCF leave for the P5 without us? Does improving their brand increase their likelihood of moving into the P5? Is anyone’s end game to improve the G5 or is it to move onto the P5? Are you sure that their success is mutually beneficial and it’s really not every man for themselves as it has been in every other round of expansion? This isn’t a brotherhood it’s a  den of thieves and every team would be willing to **** their “brothers” throat in order to advance, we aren’t a team what’s good for us is good for us and what’s bad for them is good for us (until someone actually makes it into the ark lined up in twos). 

• Upvote 1

How is s-lit a bad word?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,585
  • Days Won:  423

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

How is s-lit a bad word?

**** ... Was thinking the same thing. Filter is weird at times .... probably too close to **** or slut, maybe.

Edit: Not slut, obviously.

Edited by Triple B
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

**** ... Was thinking the same thing. Filter is weird at times .... probably too close to **** or slut, maybe.

I could see it being a slang for a women’s private area maybe, who knows English is a funny language 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,585
  • Days Won:  423

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

I could see it being a slang for a women’s private area maybe, who knows English is a funny language 

DIdn't think of that angle but could be the reason. I'm not sure if, with this software, Brad sets the filter hits or it's set automatically ..

15 minutes ago, Triple B said:

DIdn't think of that angle but could be the reason. I'm not sure if, with this software, Brad sets the filter hits or it's set automatically ..

As long as the google bots are happy 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,352
  • Days Won:  43

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Anything that gives the Kanigits a higher profile than us does not help USF. USF's success hinges on USF and forces beyond our control ... and please don't trot out that urban legend about us being a package deal come next realignment.  Also, don't have a clue how them doing this makes us get better .... that's make no sense. Have we not been really really trying before now to be as good as we can be??

You nailed it in your last sentence. No, I think USF got lazy while we were in BCS. Seems like USF felt entitled to a lot when we actually got a gift invite. Look at the fan base now and tell me that they are not spoiled by it ? We needed UCF to pass us up so that changes can be made. All UCF’s success does now is make USF get more on the ball!! Think Coke vs Pepsi. Both those companies make each other better. You actually think people would have been interested in watching War on I4 if UCF was not good ?? Wake up!! Both USF and UCF took steps forward this season as both are on the upswing. We need this. 

• Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

You nailed it in your last sentence. No, I think USF got lazy while we were in BCS. Seems like USF felt entitled to a lot when we actually got a gift invite. Look at the fan base now and tell me that they are not spoiled by it ? We needed UCF to pass us up so that changes can be made. All UCF’s success does now is make USF get more on the ball!! Think Coke vs Pepsi. Both those companies make each other better. You actually think people would have been interested in watching War on I4 if UCF was not good ?? Wake up!! Both USF and UCF took steps forward this season as both are on the upswing. We need this. 

I am pretty sure Coke would be perfectly happy if Pepsi fell off the face of the planet. How did Pepsi make Coke better ? By getting them to switch to new Coke and then back to Coke Classic? Pepsi only serves to take market share from Coke and both would be better off without each other. Also I would like to think our adminstration didn’t put it in cruise control when we got into the Big East and is only capable of reacting to cues from UCF as to how to field a competive program. We don’t need UCF and we would be better off if the earth swallowed them up than we are with them succeeding. They are our adversaries and not our brothers and as a Bulls fan we should wish them nothing but the absolute worst. I personally hope they are found to have egregious violations for last season and get the death penalty (if only it could be literal).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

and please don't trot out that urban legend about us being a package deal come next realignment. 

:applause:

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

Edit: Not slut, obviously.

We had some great guys in the past that used it as slang for a woman’s anatomy.