• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Whether USF gets in or not has very little to do directly with our football performance the past 4 years. I don't know why you can't see that. Many of you that are ******** that we'll be left out are the some ones that are bailing on the team by not going to games. Our piss poor attendance would have more to do with it than actual wins or losses.

Absolutely, 100% correct.

Big 12 has been reluctant to add schools because they have not felt any schools fit there overall profile.

One or two years of wins or losses on the football field will not immediately include or exclude any schools.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Who is ahead of USF and why?

Cincy

BYU

Memphis

UCF

ECU

UCONN

Do you dispute any of those.

BYU, ECU and Uconn

And Memphis.

BYU is ahead of us, but they bring with them a handful of problems. UCF is a push. UConn has basketball and academics. ECU...please. Memphis has basketball and geography.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,035
  • Days Won:  20

Our piss poor attendance would have more to do with it than actual wins or losses.

And our 14 - 34 record over the past 4 years has nothing to do with the piss poor attendance?

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Whether USF gets in or not has very little to do directly with our football performance the past 4 years.  I don't know why you can't see that.  Many of you that are ******** that we'll be left out are the some ones that are bailing on the team by not going to games.  Our piss poor attendance would have more to do with it than actual wins or losses.

THIS TIMES 320948230948230498230948239048239048

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Our piss poor attendance would have more to do with it than actual wins or losses.

And our 14 - 34 record over the past 4 years has nothing to do with the piss poor attendance?

That's why I said, "directly".  Our attendance is a combination of our record and our apathetic fans.  Even when we were, "good" our attendance wasn't that great outside the marquee games.  You want better for the school, but you don't support them when things are down.

Listen, I'm not going to tell anyone what they should do with their hard-earned money, but you shouldn't complain if we get passed up, if you don't support them.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Apis trying to rationalize with irrational people. Not gonna work.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,808
  • Days Won:  0

More money = better coaches = more wins.   We have the talent bed. 

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Not a stretch to say that we have the potential to sell out Ray Jay if we have a good team.

If we are a P5 team, I have no doubt that we could recruit higher caliber players overall. 

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

I don't see expansion happening now.  I see the playoffs going to 8 teams instead.  Then there will be no immediate need to expand, and everybody (p5) will get at least one team in.  It would make things much better for the P5 schools other than the Big 12, and for the Big 12.  It would also mean more money for ESPN.   An easy solution with more money for the major players sounds like the most likely outcome.

Go Bulls!

Edited by namuh-bull

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

I'm sure they thought about 8 teams before. It might come down to too many games.