• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Michael Kelly speaking some truth

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, CousinRicky said:

We do have their issues. We're just starting from a lower base. I think it is horrible that he did that but it's his $$$$.

Their alumni association prices must be considerably higher than ours, unless the act is supposed to be more ceremonial, because I doubt I as well as the university would notice if I didn’t send $50 or whatever it is a year to be a part of that.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

So not a basketball fan?

Court was referencing a basketball court, I love hoops

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Interesting…I could give 2 violation about Academics and am simply looking for a winner on the field or on the court and to a much lesser degree on the diamond. 

We just disagree there I am afraid…

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

Court was referencing a basketball court, I love hoops

I saw court and read Field. 3rd glass of 🍷 will do that.

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

So we're joining the MAAC?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Their alumni association prices must be considerably higher than ours, unless the act is supposed to be more ceremonial, because I doubt I as well as the university would notice if I didn’t send $50 or whatever it is a year to be a part of that.

Sometimes it is the principle, I send in the 50 bucks annually but one year after watching CWT go 2-10 or Skip go 3-9 I sent my alumni bill back without a check and wrote an obscenity laced rant about how the school could kiss my ass and needed to fix the football program.  I think I later renewed on line but I get it and in my defense I was tanked. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Cool story bro now do Texas at what point does being first in revenue beget the whole cracking the top 20? When does South Carolina bringing in more money leapfrog Clemson? Why are Michigan and Ohio State millions apart financially but seem worlds apart in results? How do we explain the curious case of FSU? Who exactly was coastal Carolina beating in the coffers before they beat out most of the country in results? If I only had this I would be successful is the battle cry of the loser that has no actual actionable plan and it rarely plays out that way in real life. It’s an excuse and everyone can have as many as they would like or they can actually try to go out and do something about obtaining the goals they claim to be being held back from.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I saw court and read Field. 3rd glass of 🍷 will do that.

So we're joining the MAAC?

Would need to be the MEAC, not sure we could win the MAAC, either way glad you are having a good day, worked at Busch Gardens through college and love the place, always a cheap place to get a buzz when you knew the bartenders at the hospitality houses.  

3 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Sometimes it is the principle, I send in the 50 bucks annually but one year after watching CWT go 2-10 or Skip go 3-9 I sent my alumni bill back without a check and wrote an obscenity laced rant about how the school could kiss my ass and needed to fix the football program.  I think I later renewed on line but I get it and in my defense I was tanked. 

simon cowell facepalm GIF

5 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Mail? Were the Telegraph lines down or something?