• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NCAA Regional Baseball Tournament Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Days Won:  1

Miami has scored the same amount of runs in one game as USA surrendered in their 2 previous games combined 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

Just talked to someone else O'Sullivan wanting out at UF.  Interested in LSU job.  Not very happy with support at UF (seems odd considering new facility).  The guy I was talking to heard that there were more USF fans at the game than gator fans on Friday.

• Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,497
  • Days Won:  10

We need this to turn into a 15-inning slugfest with lots of pitching changes.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  90
  • Days Won:  0

UM seems to be talking a lot of $#!t.  I'd rather face them but don't want them to win anything either.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

Our fan base is unreal.  2-0 and 1 game fron Super Regional and we"re still not the best team in the tournament .... smh

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

How can we watch today's game?

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Days Won:  1

Bulls to face south alabama. Just need to beat them once to advance to our first super regional in school history

• Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

2 minutes ago, bullsfan27 said:

Bulls to face south alabama. Just need to beat them once to advance to our first super regional in school history

Let end it tonight

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,075
  • Days Won:  2

23 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

Our fan base is unreal.  2-0 and 1 game fron Super Regional and we"re still not the best team in the tournament .... smh

Ok man.  As someone who is probably longer in the tooth than you and has now been a member of this board for a long time (after posting incrementally as a "Guest") I fully understand your frustration in general.  No doubt this board over the years has amplified irrational points of view which have unfairly criticized the program, marginalized any success, or cast aspersions about those in charge.  I am certain I have been guilty myself of doing the same when Skippypoo was in charge of the football program.  I have digressed....  The baseball team was like dead in the water at 22-26 before waking up and beating ECU twice , winning the conference and now having arguably unprecedented success.  This run has been incredible.  That said, I do not think one fan (who is actually at the stadium) acknowleding the fact that one team has also played pretty well in any way shape or form is anti-USF.  Now, if we ever meet, I owe you a beer. 

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

15 minutes ago, bullsfan27 said:

12 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

Let end it tonight

6 minutes ago, Mission9 said:

Ok man.  As someone who is probably longer in the tooth than you and has now been a member of this board for a long time (after posting incrementally as a "Guest") I fully understand your frustration in general.  No doubt this board over the years has amplified irrational points of view which have unfairly criticized the program, marginalized any success, or cast aspersions about those in charge.  I am certain I have been guilty myself of doing the same when Skippypoo was in charge of the football program.  I have digressed....  The baseball team was like dead in the water at 22-26 before waking up and beating ECU twice , winning the conference and now having arguably unprecedented success.  This run has been incredible.  That said, I do not think one fan (who is actually at the stadium) acknowleding the fact that one team has also played pretty well in any way shape or form is anti-USF.  Now, if we ever meet, I owe you a beer. 

And again I ask, how do we watch today's game?