• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Women’s Basketball seeded #8 will open vs Washington State

Guest SittingBull
14 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

The irony of someone with the screenname SittingBull saying "Go Army!" is not lost on me. 

Many Native Americans have graduated from West Point.

Go Army!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Glad we won. Let's win again on Tuesday 

Guest SittingBull
1 hour ago, BullyPulpit said:

It is irrelevant how our wins against them look at this point. Next season is another new season. If past seasons' performances actually mattered to the committee, USF would have been seeded a little bit higher. Again, Go Wildcats....F-UCF. 

Thanks for the inside scoop, I didn’t know you were on the Committee, or had a close friend who is. 

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

1 hour ago, SittingBull said:

Thanks for the inside scoop, I didn’t know you were on the Committee, or had a close friend who is. 

Committee members have frequently claimed that they don't rely on past seasons' performances in determining seeding in subsequent years. You don't have to know someone on the Committee to have that insight, you just have to not be dense. I'm glad I could share that information with you. 

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,814
  • Days Won:  22

6 hours ago, BullyPulpit said:

They lost to UCLA by 2 points on the road in OT in January, then beat them by 4 in regulation in February. Some how your storyline overlooked that. 

They beat #8 seed Oregon State twice and the Beavers routed #9 seed Florida State by 24 points. Some how your storyline overlooked that. 

And Sitting Bull became Silent Bull with that reply. Good job

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  221
  • Days Won:  0

I just think that Sitting Bull was in a bad mood because Lazic didn’t play last night... lol (sarcasm font)

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

USF is literally playing across the street from my condo and I can't go to the game tomorrow. When will this insanity end? It's Texas... we don't care about COVID.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

3 hours ago, Cubanbull said:

And Sitting Bull became Silent Bull with that reply. Good job

In a previous incarnation, he could use the initials N A S ..... Now, we can use the initials N A T, North American Troll.

• Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,497
  • Days Won:  10

From Draftkings:

Need a sleeper? If No. 8 South Florida gets past No. 1 North Carolina State in the Mercado Region (and it’s a good matchup for the Bulls), the 200-1 shot has a path to the Final Four as clear as anyone. They’ve got the second-leading rebounder in the country in Bethy Mununga, only lost by five to Baylor earlier this season, and dominated the American Conference. Way under-seeded as an eight, their draw turns into a plus if they can get by the Wolfpack. And why yes we are being complete homers here, but you for sure can find a worse way to get some value from this event even if you hedge a bit down the line.

Guest Jonesy Bull
5 hours ago, Ricky the Bull said:

From Draftkings:

Need a sleeper? If No. 8 South Florida gets past No. 1 North Carolina State in the Mercado Region (and it’s a good matchup for the Bulls), the 200-1 shot has a path to the Final Four as clear as anyone. They’ve got the second-leading rebounder in the country in Bethy Mununga, only lost by five to Baylor earlier this season, and dominated the American Conference. Way under-seeded as an eight, their draw turns into a plus if they can get by the Wolfpack. And why yes we are being complete homers here, but you for sure can find a worse way to get some value from this event even if you hedge a bit down the line.

Well there have been a ton of upsets on the Men's side.  So, let's hope that bodes well are our Girls team today.

NC State is a Number 1 seed, so it is going to take a monumental effort today.  But I agree, if there is any year that this could happen it would be this year.  The Bulls feel disrespected, I know Coach Jose does, you can tell that in the after game interview.  

We will have to play our A game, which we have in us, and hope that NC State is just a little bit off.  Could be a really fun day!

Edited by Jonesy Bull