• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ESPN: Your comprehensive guide to the 2021 college basketball coaching hot seat

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

6 hours ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Agree completely. Back him and give him some more time. There's no good to be done in making a change now, or even next year.

Nobody wants to fire him now but we can still be disappointed that we are a bottom half team in the conference when most of us thought we were going to be in the top half.  

21 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Pretty sure that CJS resume has a National title on it.

By that measure so did Charlie and you see how that worked out for us.  

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 hours ago, puc86 said:

Did you seriously ask me this question? I think pretty much everyone that’s been to the site a single time knows who I personally would choose. CWT would have also been a better choice as well as anyone that has ever successfully built a program, has had success at the FBS level or a strong Florida presence. CJS’ resume is that he knows people that know MK and that just isn’t demonstrating a CV that should qualify him to even get an interview.

Note to PUC = CWT and CJL are NEVER COMING BACK!!!!!!

Get the F over it and move ON.......you will be a much happier person in the long run.  

Living in the Past is not healthy, live in the Present and try to look at what is positive in front of you!!

2 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I'm starting to like you even better......I'll take a Tito's with Club Soda and a Lime.  Gotta watch the waist line, working out and trying to cut back on the calories!

This is Brybull trolling as an optimist to thumb his nose at the guys that muzzled him, dude is a phony.  But with that being said, I will take a Tito’s and Topo Chico if he is buying, a few less calories. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 hours ago, bjef4844 said:

I have put on way to much weight during the pandemic - working remotely and 20 feet from my kitchen is not good!

Do what I'm doing, join a gym, eat healthier, and drink White Claws......I admit they don't taste as good as beer, but you get use to them.

Guest Jonesy Bull
8 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

This is Brybull trolling as an optimist to thumb his nose at the guys that muzzled him, dude is a phony.  But with that being said, I will take a Tito’s and Topo Chico if he is buying, a few less calories. 

This is what I have heard.  So you just confirmed it.  But whatever, if he is buying!!

2 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Do what I'm doing, join a gym, eat healthier, and drink White Claws......I admit they don't taste as good as beer, but you get use to them.

White claws? Are you a 20 year old sorority sister?

• Haha 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
9 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

White claws? Are you a 20 year old sorority sister?

Yes I am, and I'm **** HOT!

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  424
  • Days Won:  1

28 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I have to give up soda and get more active for starters.

27 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

This is what I have heard.  So you just confirmed it.  But whatever, if he is buying!!

I'd gladly buy a round for this group!

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

36 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Note to PUC = CWT and CJL are NEVER COMING BACK!!!!!!

Get the F over it and move ON.......you will be a much happier person in the long run.  

Living in the Past is not healthy, live in the Present and try to look at what is positive in front of you!!

I’m well aware they are just obvious answers to the question (besides pretty close to everyone) of who could have done better. CJS had a disastrous first year which if not made obvious by his record should be made obvious by impartial rankings that have him pretty close to the worst first year of every other coach hired that same year. This isn’t because the world is out to get him or that he faced more obstacles than anyone else it is simply because he himself failed and as we aren’t really in a position to have years of failing while he figured out how to be a head coach he was a bad hire.