• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

National Signing Day chat

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Just now, puc86 said:

You actually nailed it on the micro-brews add IPA to it as the type and you would be spot on (bonus points if you knew I would only pick things they are out of and then complain about not having enough IBUs).

I toyed with saying something about IPAs, but went with micro-brew instead. It's a given you have beef with IPAs because people like them and they're having a moment in the beer world. If you're a wine drinker, I'm sure you don't like Pinot Noir because of Sideways. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, Outlaw said:

McC will probably move down and be successful. 

Yeah I think his days are numbered. If o had to pick now I would say the Miami QB will get hard look. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I toyed with saying something about IPAs, but went with micro-brew instead. It's a given you have beef with IPAs because people like them and they're having a moment in the beer world. If you're a wine drinker, I'm sure you don't like Pinot Noir because of Sideways. 

No you misread that I almost exclusively drink IPA and I do actually like Pinot especially from Oregon.

Just now, puc86 said:

No you misread that I almost exclusively drink IPA and I do actually like Pinot especially from Oregon.

Yeah, but I wouldn't think twice about ordering an Erath and you'd tell me all about how they've slipped off in quality the last few years.

1 minute ago, JTrue said:

Yeah, but I wouldn't think twice about ordering an Erath and you'd tell me all about how they've slipped off in quality the last few years.

Well so much is dependent on the weather that year

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

Well so much is dependent on the weather that year

I hear they fired the original viticulturist. 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

6 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Yeah I think his days are numbered. If o had to pick now I would say the Miami QB will get hard look. 

I think it comes down to Williams and McClain. May want to go with Williams and red shirt McClain, unless there is a need

Just now, JTrue said:

I hear they fired the original viticulturist. 

As long as they hired a better one and are producing better results than I say it’s probably a good idea however if they are turning out less wine, no one drinks it and it keeps turning to vinegar then it may have been a mistake. 

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

As long as they hired a better one and are producing better results than I say it’s probably a good idea however if they are turning out less wine, no one drinks it and it keeps turning to vinegar then it may have been a mistake. 

Maybe he was good, but when he took his vintage to competition, he lost to wines from New Jersey and Connecticut. No way a wine from Oregon should lose to those two. Oregon has way better grounds to tap in to.

Edited by JTrue

Just now, JTrue said:

Maybe he was good, but when he took his vintage to competition, he lost to wines from New Jersey and Connecticut. 

Like MD 20/20? That’s not good, I couldn’t fathom drinking NJ wine, who makes it Mike the Situation?