• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The TBP Official In Game Thread: Bulls vs. Central Florida

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

8 minutes ago, BullsFanInTX said:

Maybe he can develop into one.  He played one of the best games in USF history, statistically, for any QB.

If he can continue to do anything remotely close, he can change opinions of himself.  

Who do we have on the roster that is better than McCloud?  I hope they bring in a sure fire star, but we all need to get comfortable with the fact that he will probably go into next year as the starter.  He played his tail off today.  He bowled over a UCF defender on a TD run.  Played with passion today. 

If he can perform against better competition like he did today, hell yeah he could be the starter. He still has some development to do and consistency to gain

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

24 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

He's looked good against teams with terrible D. I guess that's a plus?

He improved over the year under CJS and they did things to put him in a position to be successful.   He couldn't hit an open receiver in stride 5 yards down the field a year ago, yet he had several crisp passes today.   Our issue isn't McLoud any longer, it is a piss poor defense that looked out of place much of the year

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,801
  • Days Won:  0

Mccloud is still not good. Played a lousy defense and had two weeks to prepare. He still has one read throws. It is not good enough for this level.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  536

We need some big bodies up frontttttt so lets recruit....

and you can win with a lack of talent. Happens every weekend. Glad we saw a better ganeplan today on offense. Mccloud is capable of good games. I dont want to see him starting next year but he can manage a game and if we got recruit well we will see the improvement we need into year 2. 

4 wins next season is my guess. Also a much improved defense in year 2 despite seeing us start a bunch of young guys and bring in some big bodies on d line in the portal if we can

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

7 hours ago, Brad said:

I played this for 15 minutes and lost every time.  Can you tell I'm just starting through this thread?  

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, Bullrush33 said:

Mccloud is still not good. Played a lousy defense and had two weeks to prepare. He still has one read throws. It is not good enough for this level.

At this level?   Tulsa is among the toast of the conference

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

1 hour ago, Bullrush33 said:

He might not be, but you have to admit, he looked pretty good today.  He threw for 404 yards and 4 TD's.  

I don't care if he was playing against a DIII team, those are good numbers for anyone.

Give credit where credit is due.  Everyone is quick to jump all over him for mistakes and miscues, can we at least give him credit for balling out today.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  185

Jordan played his heart out today and I am excited for the future of the Bulls. Jordan has been trashed over and over again, but he has kept his head up and he is a True Bull unlike all the fair weather fans hanging around here. Maybe he’s not an All-American, but he played great tonight and never quit. Nobody gave the team a chance and they fought to the bitter end. I knew we would come out and make them sweat and we did. Nobody is happy with 1 win, but if you don’t see the improvement and the attitude change then move on. I will be there every Saturday until the final whistle cheering on my alma mater. Coach Scott is creating a culture and developing a program that is going to consistently win. I am proud of the toughness and effort that the team showed tonight. Thank you to all the young men who persevered through this challenging season. Better days are ahead...GO BULLS!!!!

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just now, LAMONT SANFORD said:

Jordan played his heart out today and I am excited for the future of the Bulls. Jordan has been trashed over and over again, but he has kept his head up and he is a True Bull unlike all the fair weather fans hanging around here. Maybe he’s not an All-American, but he played great tonight and never quit. Nobody gave the team a chance and they fought to the bitter end. I knew we would come out and make them sweat and we did. Nobody is happy with 1 win, but if you don’t see the improvement and the attitude change then move on. I will be there every Saturday until the final whistle cheering on my alma mater. Coach Scott is creating a culture and developing a program that is going to consistently win. I am proud of the toughness and effort that the team showed tonight. Thank you to all the young men who persevered through this challenging season. Better days are ahead...GO BULLS!!!!

Make sure you go to all home games next year as you brought them a little more luck today. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

8 hours ago, LAMONT SANFORD said:

Of the 3 games we were allowed to attend I felt entertained by this game.