• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Predictions for next year and offseason

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, brybull1970 said:

Another case of one of our fans having a selective memory to fit their narrative or their fragile mental state. I am, and have been showing you what is possible, and in many cases probable, if USF athletics does not change its trajectory. I have also shared many suggestions and ideas to break that trajectory, but that doesn't fit your narrative so you fail to mention that in your reply - but that's okay, nobody ever said you objective.

Outside of QF, USF athletics has been a disaster for the last 8 years. This discussion is meant to wake up the blind and the apathetic, as a call to action. My fear, if we do not change the trajectory, is that USF athletics will further slide into irrelevancy, or worse.

The difference between you and I, is that you have faith in the leadership where as I do not. This university lost one of its greatest leaders once LRS passed away and its been a struggle ever since.

Ill ask you the same question I asked Puc seeing how you are the only one that knows what USF is doing wrong.

Out of the realistic candidates that we had for our current crap team/job, who would you have hired as opposed to coach Scott? Would we be miles better off right now under Tony Elliot or Taggart (who is currently getting out-recruited by Scott)? 

Since you’re all-knowing and we’re all sheep, what was the magical hiring move that Kelly was supposed to do besides the one he did hiring an offensive coordinator from one of the nation’s powerhouse teams??

Seriously, this job sucks at the moment and we got lucky that Scott even wanted to leave Clemson to come here.

Stfu unless you have REALISTIC answers instead of just bitchin and moanin.

Edited by zarnozdabull

1 minute ago, brybull1970 said:

Its too early to tell if CJS was the wrong hire - we need a bigger sample size to know for sure. CJS is here - that's what matters - and he needs his 3 years to recruit and get his players into the system. This is where @puc86 are on opposite end of ther spectrum, so don't paint us with the same broad brush because we both have issues with out current state - they are for different reasons.

What I will say is that Kelly made the fatal decision to not fire CCS after the 2018 season. He let the cancer remain and run the program into the ground - that is the disaster Kelly has set us all up for and that we have to endure for at least a few more years.

So, get your facts straight and understand what people are actually saying before you go argue something that they may actually agree with you on.

You still didn’t answer my one question.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

14 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

What you term "trolling", I view as me being veracious about my positions. I am the mirror or reckoning that the few remaining dillusional fans need. Consider me a one-man intervention for Bulls fans in denial.

So you let me get this straight. You make a post that’s negative to convince us “delusional” fans that we are wrong. So let’s say we all agree, the program is trash and on its way to FCS status. Will that make you feel good? Will that make you feel like a champ? I say F that and your opinion. There are a few of us on this board who love USF AND it’s ATHLETICS. Yes, as fans we take a few hits but show up each week (in person or on tv)to support our alma mater. If you choose to wollow in the doomsdayer world that’s your call. But as an alumni I am simply not going to ignore insane posts that are attempting to put this program over the edge. 

3 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

I answered it. I am fine trusting how CJS plays out. You never know how a new hire works out until you get them in place, set them up for success and let them do their thing.

To be more direct - for what USF is today, CJS may be the best we could hope to get at this time.

Awesome. Thank you.

Now, knowing that Kelly probably made the best choice available, let this play out and chill tf out. ****.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,881
  • Days Won:  67

13 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

Its too early to tell if CJS was the wrong hire - we need a bigger sample size to know for sure. CJS is here - that's what matters - and he needs his 3 years to recruit and get his players into the system. This is where @puc86 are on opposite end of ther spectrum, so don't paint us with the same broad brush because we both have issues with out current state - they are for different reasons.

What I will say is that Kelly made the fatal decision to not fire CCS after the 2018 season. He let the cancer remain and run the program into the ground - that is the disaster Kelly has set us all up for and that we have to endure for at least a few more years.

So, get your facts straight and understand what people are actually saying before you go argue something that they may actually agree with you on.

Of all your positions I still say this is your worst, fire a coach after 2 years that went 17-8.  Once again, we all saw what you did but nobody in their right mind could have justified firing him at that time and that is where your true ignorance shines through. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

7 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

Not at all! Its should be a call to action. It should be a wake up call for the remaining fans to go be apostles for USF athletics and change the trajectory of the program, to grow support beyong what the Athletic Department is either willing or capable of doing today. We can be the facilitators of change in the community but we must shake people out of their apathy.

This should be footnoted on your posts 😀

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,881
  • Days Won:  67

2 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

"What should be done eventually, must be done immediately". 

- Jeremy Foley

That dude had a much different budget to work with, a small detail you are leaving out with your catchy little quote.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

10 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

That dude had a much different budget to work with, a small detail you are leaving out with your catchy little quote.

Did he fire someone with a 17-8 record after two years?  If he did I'd like to see the circumstances

15 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

Not sure who you think you are talking to, but I have been saying we need to give CJS his 3 years. Go read a little and figure pout who is actually saying what around here.

He knows who he is talking to and he has it right ..... 

• Upvote 1