• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

With Cincy being in the top 10...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

less than 30 yards per game and still led the team should tell you all you need to know..........

of course we did return the 2nd lowest rated QB in our conference last year. lowest rated was UConns. so we had that going for us.

Sometimes people develop over their Freshman year, we should try hiring some of those what do you call those things? I have a hard time remembering since we have not had one in over a decade.... Oh ya coaches, I hear sometimes those guys develop players or bring in replacement ones. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

53 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Just think if you get rid of your tickets you can use that money to hire someone to do the floors for you 

I've gone that route.  I'm a bit picky about the cleaning of the house. I've had people come in and then, right after they leave, redo some things I didn't like.  So I just do it myself now.  

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

So, to be clear as mud.  You miss the guys from last year but you don't miss them.  You are the best (I don't mean that).

I thought I hated them, until I met this crew. I care about one thing and one thing alone results and as this is the worst results we have ever had this is the worst I have ever felt about any group of coaches we have ever had. I think CJS is growing into the position so there is still time to make improvement but his current plan is horrible and has directly contributed to his failures. It is a shame that people are willing to excuse it so easily and seem content to embrace the suck for the length of his contract. It is like my dad always used to tell me, you don't wish for another sergeant because the next one will probably be worse (I shockingly enough decided I probably was not the best fit for the armed services). 

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

8 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Sometimes people develop over their Freshman year, we should try hiring some of those what do you call those things? I have a hard time remembering since we have not had one in over a decade.... Oh ya coaches, I hear sometimes those guys develop players or bring in replacement ones. 

hate to break it to you but it will take more than the 10 months he's been on the job. Might actually need to have 1 recruiting cycle at least...

Edited by Bull94

Just now, Bull94 said:

hate to break it to you but it will take more than the 10 months he's been on the job. Might actually need to have 1 recruiting cycle at least...

You can impact change immediately in any situation. No one forced him to hire and entire staff of FAU's garbage, no one forced him to bring in the transfer QB's that could not unseat McCloud, no one forces him to run an offense we do not seem to be executing and no one forced him to focus on his previous job when he could have been transitioning to his current one. This team is better than 1 FCS win this season and if we do not get there it has as much to do with CJS as it does with CCS.

• Like 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

You are the best (I don't mean that).

Puc is the best, and I do mean that ....... just not sure he’ll appreciate the best what. 

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

You can impact change immediately in any situation. No one forced him to hire and entire staff of FAU's garbage, no one forced him to bring in the transfer QB's that could not unseat McCloud, no one forces him to run an offense we do not seem to be executing and no one forced him to focus on his previous job when he could have been transitioning to his current one. This team is better than 1 FCS win this season and if we do not get there it has as much to do with CJS as it does with CCS.

honestly I only care if he can recruit. that's how you win in college.

nobody was going to come in and revolutionize the game with their play calling and the lowest rated QB in the AAC, last I checked we weren't going to bring in the top assistants from Alabama to help him and signing transfers at the last minute is always a crapshoot especially when spring is cancelled and half the players miss time due to the virus(hint: they left their other schools for a reason).

It's obvious that you are trying to protect Leavitt's legacy.  You made the same tired arguments about Taggart's lack of early success. 10 months into Scott's tenure with all he has dealt with is absurd though.

Edited by Bull94
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

7 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

honestly I only care if he can recruit. that's how you win in college.

nobody was going to come in and revolutionize the game with their play calling and the lowest rated QB in the AAC, last I checked we weren't going to bring in the top assistants from Alabama to help him and signing transfers at the last minute is always a crapshoot especially when spring is cancelled and half the players miss time due to the virus(hint: they left their other schools for a reason).

It's obvious that you are trying to protect Leavitt's legacy.  You made the same tired arguments about Taggart's lack of early success. 10 months into Scott's tenure with all he has dealt with is absurd though.

This...it is always about the Jimmy and the Joes. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,919
  • Days Won:  67

23 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

This...it is always about the Jimmy and the Joes. 

I always thought college was about the bitches and Ho’s

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

34 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I always thought college was about the bitches and Ho’s

That’s six days a week, on Saturday it’s football baby!!!!