• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

With Cincy being in the top 10...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, CousinRicky said:

I got one.  It isn't CCS.

Things are going so poorly I almost miss CCS and that guy that spiked the ball into his nuts, apparently sometimes it’s better to do nothing than try to do things the “right way”. The right way is winning that’s it, nothing more and nothing less we hired Ted Lasso.

2 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

Usually when you wait a year to remove a cancer the body dies. 

Most people that have cancer have no idea and are doing just fine 

2 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

Leading rusher vs BYU last year

Cronkrite 26 carries 158 yards 2 TDs

Leading receiver

Wilcox 52 yards 1 TD

Both gone.

We returned a RB that had 2 carries for -1 yard and three receivers who had 3 catches for 17 yards total in that game.

so skill position players that returned accounted for a total of 16 yards of offense in that game.

I forgot that was the only game we actually threw to a tight end but for the most part the TE position is not utilized by KB and was a non factor also we have Ford this year to be utilized since we have not decided to put him in the dog house, yet.

4 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

We are what our record says we are.  If that is bottom 9 then we have bottom 9 talent. Now excuse me while my wife whips me into washing some floors.

Just think if you get rid of your tickets you can use that money to hire someone to do the floors for you 

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

7 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I forgot that was the only game we actually threw to a tight end but for the most part the TE position is not utilized by KB and was a non factor also we have Ford this year to be utilized since we have not decided to put him in the dog house, yet.

Just think if you get rid of your tickets you can use that money to hire someone to do the floors for you 

2 of our top 4 receivers were TEs last year.

Wilcox led the team in receiving last year.

Cronkrite led the team in rushing.

we lost 3 of our 4 top tacklers

Ford is a good change of pace back. Can't expect a 5'5" 170 lb RB to be a legit every down back

This isn't the same team no matter what you think.

Edited by Bull94

27 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

2 of our top 4 receivers were TEs last year.

Wilcox led the team in receiving last year.

Cronkrite led the team in rushing.

we lost 3 of our 4 top tacklers

Ford is a good change of pace back. Can't expect a 5'5" 170 lb RB to be a legit every down back

This isn't the same team no matter what you think.

Ford played in almost no games and was benched the majority of the season of course he didn’t lead the team in rushing in his less than a handful of games. And clearly Wilcox’s less than 30 yds a game is what is holding us back from even sniffing victory, if his yards per game were points per game it could have made a difference.

Edited by puc86

6 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Ford played in almost no games and was benched the majority of the season of course he didn’t lead the team in rushing in his less than a handful of games.

sorry but ford would not have led the team in rushing last year even if he was available the entire season.

Cronkrite had over 1,100 yards and a 6.0+ yard per carry the previous season. was named co team MVP

you really need to try and use facts when arguing your points.might be more believable.

23 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Ford played in almost no games and was benched the majority of the season of course he didn’t lead the team in rushing in his less than a handful of games. And clearly Wilcox’s less than 30 yds a game is what is holding us back from even sniffing victory, if his yards per game were points per game it could have made a difference.

less than 30 yards per game and still led the team should tell you all you need to know..........

of course we did return the 2nd lowest rated QB in our conference last year. lowest rated was UConns. so we had that going for us.

unfortunately that means we now have the lowest rated QB in the conference now for this year.

Edited by Bull94

3 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

sorry but ford would not have led the team in rushing last year even if he was available the entire season.

Cronkrite had over 1,100 yards and a 6.0+ yard per carry the previous season. was named co team MVP

you really need to try and use facts when arguing your points.might be more believable.

In 2018 as a Freshman Ford played in 11 games and rushed for 787 yds with an average of 6.8 yds a carry

In 2019 Ford played in 4 games and rushed for 103 yds with an average of 5.4 yds a carry it is not unfathomable that he could have competed with Cronkite's 687 yards last season with an average of 5.1 yds a carry if he was allowed to play. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,703
  • Days Won:  108

55 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Things are going so poorly I almost miss CCS and that guy that spiked the ball into his nuts, apparently sometimes it’s better to do nothing than try to do things the “right way”. The right way is winning that’s it, nothing more and nothing less we hired Ted Lasso.

52 minutes ago, puc86 said:

So, to be clear as mud.  You miss the guys from last year but you don't miss them.  You are the best (I don't mean that).

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

In 2018 as a Freshman Ford played in 11 games and rushed for 787 yds with an average of 6.8 yds a carry

In 2019 Ford played in 4 games and rushed for 103 yds with an average of 5.4 yds a carry it is not unfathomable that he could have competed with Cronkite's 687 yards last season with an average of 5.1 yds a carry if he was allowed to play. 

so he wasn't the lead back then....hmmm.

like I said he is a good change of pace back