• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Finalizing FB Schedule...Announcement Could be Late Next Week

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

This is great and beats a payday game. Essentially replaces the Texas game and then gives us a 1-1 future series against Notre Dame. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Would love to see Notre Dame added to the home slate in 2023 and the return game in South Bend in 2028. Would be even better to see if ND could push out their 2022 game with Marshall and come to us to add a little sizzle to the 2022 schedule. As it stands right now, we just have a home game against WKU with roadies at Louisville and Florida. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,640
  • Days Won:  6

Now that the schedule has been finalized, any idea if we will be able to buy tickets for the FAU game?  I'm thinking this year all away team allocations and public sales ain't gonna happen.  It's going to be tough for every school to seat their season ticket holders and donors at this point.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,592
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, 79 Bull said:

Now that the schedule has been finalized, any idea if we will be able to buy tickets for the FAU game?  I'm thinking this year all away team allocations and public sales ain't gonna happen.  It's going to be tough for every school to seat their season ticket holders and donors at this point.

Got Cincy all lined up but I'm not holding my breath. How can you tell some season ticket holders they can't go but visiting fans can ....

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

2 hours ago, 79 Bull said:

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Got Cincy all lined up but I'm not holding my breath. How can you tell some season ticket holders they can't go but visiting fans can ....

That's a good point Trip.  But I can see a situation where some visiting fans are allowed if only for players' families.  

• Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,640
  • Days Won:  6

6 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

That's a good point Trip.  But I can see a situation where some visiting fans are allowed if only for players' families.  

That totally makes sense, but I'll keep my fingers crossed as I'm going to be in Jupiter already that weekend visiting family.

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

12 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

That totally makes sense, but I'll keep my fingers crossed as I'm going to be in Jupiter already that weekend visiting family.

We've had hotel reservations from whenever it got on the schedule.  

• Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,443
  • Days Won:  19

Given all circumstances, I am redirecting all of my annual football road trip nest egg to other donations, e.g., a bid on the football auction (though I still don't think I am going to spring for the CFB Championship tix which may be good only as wall art when it is all said and done).

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,592
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Yeah, I'm guessing there would be a small amount for stuff like that ..... although for FAU, they only averaged 17K announced attendance in a 30K stadium so they may be able to accomodate ALL their season tix holders and have some for visitors/public.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,019
  • Days Won:  469

On 8/26/2020 at 9:23 AM, TyBull said:

Well?