• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

IF the season gets cancelled....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

49 minutes ago, BiggTipp said:

I think also best game to watch. Will the KW game hold your attention for all four quarters and be enjoyable to watch the whole way? I've watched the game all the way through before but not sure its more exciting the going to South Bend and beating ND.

the kw was an exciting game.it was alot of fun and excitement

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, BiggTipp said:

I think also best game to watch. Will the KW game hold your attention for all four quarters and be enjoyable to watch the whole way? I've watched the game all the way through before but not sure its more exciting the going to South Bend and beating ND.

That ND win was my least favorite of the all the “big” wins. We captured every big break imaginable, rain delays, and most importantly...Skip Holtz on his way to a 5 win seasons 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

4 hours ago, BiggTipp said:

Why don't we start a list of games to re-watch. This will take some effort but lets look historically at all the seasons. Find the best season opener, second game, third game, fourth game, etc. and put together a season to re-watch. Maybe if there are some close losses but were amazing games to watch, they make the list. I'll start.

So for the first game, there is only really three choices. 

1997 vs Kentucky Wesleyan

2011 vs Notre Dame

2017 vs San Jose St.

I would say 2011 vs Notre Dame

2020 Greatest Games Schedule

Game 1: 2011 vs Notre Dame

Game 2: ??

When the schedule is complete with our dates to view, I can embed on the chat page...watch together and chat live through some of the greatest games ever...

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

24 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

Notre Dame hands down. On the road against a ranked national powerhouse.

I mean, watching Brian Kelly's head explode would almost slot it at number one alone...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  1

Notre Dame

WVU when they stormed the field

Auburn

Also how would we stream all of these? It's not like Hulu has them readily available. If we can pull this off I will set up tailgate trailer and watch them with the full set up going. 

55 minutes ago, Nick Carroll said:

Notre Dame

WVU when they stormed the field

Auburn

Also how would we stream all of these? It's not like Hulu has them readily available. If we can pull this off I will set up tailgate trailer and watch them with the full set up going. 

They are all available on YouTube...

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

4 hours ago, BiggTipp said:

Agree..ND game + great game. Even the electrical storm where everyone was hunkered down in the open face concrete walkways watching lightning hit all around the place. The USF corner of the stadium was extremely loud, having a good time and out of control. The other 80,000 in blue and gold...not so much. Fun time. It's good to be a Bull

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,866
  • Days Won:  67

34 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Agree..ND game + great game. Even the electrical storm where everyone was hunkered down in the open face concrete walkways watching lightning hit all around the place. The USF corner of the stadium was extremely loud, having a good time and out of control. The other 80,000 in blue and gold...not so much. Fun time. It's good to be a Bull

One of my biggest regrets is not going to the ND game.  I grew up hating them and to beat them was awesome, we were lucky and I always wonder how the game would have turned out had Webster not ran that fumble back 99 yards on the first drive of the game.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

Considering I didn't attend or really follow USF games until becoming a student in 05 I don't think I can include any games prior to 05.

Week 1 - ND

Week 2 - 07 Auburn

Week 3 - 08 Kansas

Week 4 - 07 WVU(05 UL, 09 FSU were also great)

Week 5 -  2015 Syracuse(the game we finally let Q be Q)

Week 6 - I guess UCiF in 07 and 64-12

Week 7 - 06 UNC I guess

Week 8 - 09 WVU

Week 9 -  2016 Navy

Week 10 - 2016 Memphis

Week 11 - 05 WVU

Week 12 - 2015 UCiF

Bowl Game - 2010 Clemson. 

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

One of my biggest regrets is not going to the ND game.  I grew up hating them and to beat them was awesome, we were lucky and I always wonder how the game would have turned out had Webster not ran that fumble back 99 yards on the first drive of the game.

Luckiest win in the history of our program for sure. But as they say a win is a win.