• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

IF the season gets cancelled....

Guest Jonesy Bull
8 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Nice, I went with my new wife at the time and my parents as well, we knocked down some beers in the parking lot, was a great crowd.  

SWEET!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

56 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Oh my bad.....yeah I have to go with the inaugaral game too.......almost 50K at the Ole Sombero......I was in the top row, the whole family came out, even my Parents.  We were in very top row of the stadium, and enjoyed every minute of it.  And had fajitas and Margharitas right before acrosss the street at Chili's......something I will never forget in my life!

My biggest regret is missing that game but I was far away and too poor to even consider it. Instead I listened to it on new technology...something called Internet radio. Two years ago I finally saw the game for the first time on YouTube. 

55 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Nice, I went with my new wife at the time and my parents as well, we knocked down some beers in the parking lot, was a great crowd.  

So you got another new wife later that evening? 😂😂. ****, I do need to start hanging with you. 🤘🤘

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  393
  • Days Won:  0

I do not remember the year this game was played. I am referring to the game played at Pitt where we were huge underdogs in an early season game when Walt Harris was the Pitt Panthers coach. Marquell Blackwell was our quarterback and Leavitt called for an onsides kick which we recovered, scored a touchdown, which gave the footbulls huge momentum to achieve this  amazing upset. It was one of our first enormous footbull victories!

Just now, CoralSpringsBull said:

I do not remember the year this game was played. I am referring to the game played at Pitt where we were huge underdogs in an early season game when Walt Harris was the Pitt Panthers coach. Marquell Blackwell was our quarterback and Leavitt called for an onsides kick which we recovered, scored a touchdown, which gave the footbulls huge momentum to achieve this  amazing upset. It was one of our first enormous footbull victories!

The game was in 2001...We were the talk of college football but three days later the 9/11 attacks occurred and sports was on the back burner. I believe that game is on YouTube. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,577
  • Days Won:  423

15 minutes ago, CoralSpringsBull said:

It wasn't a Game 1. We had lost to NIU at DeKalb the week before ....

Guest Jonesy Bull
44 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

My biggest regret is missing that game but I was far away and too poor to even consider it. Instead I listened to it on new technology...something called Internet radio. Two years ago I finally saw the game for the first time on YouTube. 

You were with us Spirit - my man!

Internet Radio?  What the hell was that in 1997!

Guest Jonesy Bull
46 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

So you got another new wife later that evening? 😂😂. ****, I do need to start hanging with you. 🤘🤘

How many wives has he had....and from what I hear is they/ or just she are Hot!  Whats your secret Frisco?  Do you have a gigantic "foot"?

Edited by Jonesy Bull

1 minute ago, Jonesy Bull said:

How many wives has he had....and from what I hear is they/ or just she are Hot!  Whats your secret Frisco?  Do you have a gigantic "foot"?

Frisco is smooth with the ladies...he was a magnet in his Beta Hall days. 

5 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

You were with us Spirit - my man!

Internet Radio?  What the hell was that in 1997!

I know right. I thought I was hot **** listening to every game that way. It would not be until year 2 before I finally saw them live on tv...USF vs Liberty. We kicked those Christians asses with a last second FG! 🤘🤘🤘