• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

IF the season gets cancelled....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,860
  • Days Won:  67

19 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Yeah but..if she was just 16 when you married her she's just hittin 40 now..that aint all bad???   👍

I was not raised in a cult so we were actually 28 when we got married, had I been a little more forward thinking I may have went that route.

21 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I figured. You wife is a very nice person, I enjoyed speaking with her at the Tech game. 

An absolute angel to put up with all my shat, thank you 

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

8 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I was not raised in a cult so we were actually 28 when we got married, had I been a little more forward thinking I may have went that route.

Ha! so your wife is reading your posts hey??  Ok then, I dont know her but she must be a wonderful person from your descriptions. 

Actually, my wife and I have a pretty good chunk of age difference(no cult involved) but, there is the story I tell people about the Girl Scout coming to my door selling cookies...//   Of course she rolls her eyes but puts up with me....

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,860
  • Days Won:  67

17 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Ha! so your wife is reading your posts hey??  Ok then, I dont know her but she must be a wonderful person from your descriptions. 

Actually, my wife and I have a pretty good chunk of age difference(no cult involved) but, there is the story I tell people about the Girl Scout coming to my door selling cookies...//   Of course she rolls her eyes but puts up with me....

She has much better things to do than read this incessant babble, nothing wrong with robbing the cradle as long as it is legal and my daughters are not involved 😀.

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,382
  • Days Won:  25

5 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Arent they all ?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

35 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

Arent they all ?

Actually no...I married Lucifer and had to get an exorcist to remove her. I am currently in the best 8 years of my life enjoying that freedom...😁🤘

max von sydow priest GIF  

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Haha 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
5 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Actually no...I married Lucifer and had to get an exorcist to remove her. I am currently in the best 8 years of my life enjoying that freedom...😁🤘

max von sydow priest GIF  

Sounds like you have a history of getting with bat____ crazy women, according to your other post about the girl from Beta Hall......maybe its you and not them, ever consider that?  hehe

3 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Sounds like you have a history of getting with bat____ crazy women, according to your other post about the girl from Beta Hall......maybe its you and not them, ever consider that?  hehe

Damit Jonesy now I won’t be able to sleep. 😂😂😂. Actually, I have always said that there are 1/3 of people who are happily married, 1/3 Who really don’t like their spouse but still stay married for a whole host of reasons, and 1/3 who should never get married because they are too independent and like their freedom to settle down...I fall in that last category. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Damit Jonesy now I won’t be able to sleep. 😂😂😂. Actually, I have always said that there are 1/3 of people who are happily married, 1/3 Who really don’t like their spouse but still stay married for a whole host of reasons, and 1/3 who should never get married because they are too independent and like their freedom to settle down...I fall in that last category. 

I fall in that same category.  It definately has its perks, but can be lonely at times if you don't have a regular mate to share with......OK, enough of the Heavy!  Lets get back to Sports.

4 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I fall in that same category.  It definately has its perks, but can be lonely at times if you don't have a regular mate to share with......OK, enough of the Heavy!  Lets get back to Sports.

If you ever get lonely just remember those poor bastards who have to go antique shopping or grocery shopping and listen to all of the ******** that they are doing wrong. Then think about being at a USF game with friends holding a cold beer and you went there on your own without asking for permission...😂😂😂. 🤘🤘🤘🤘

Edited by NewEnglandBull