• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Valdes-Scantling Hits A Career Crossroads

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,719
  • Days Won:  109

2 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I tried to hold on to Rogers, but Green Bay started running the ball more and his number dropped. lol

The few times I watched the Packers it seemed that he never looked at MVS when in the game.  Maybe he wasn't open or maybe he went to his first option.  

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

He might be better off with a change of scenery, especially if he and Rodgers aren't on the same page. 

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

He came out the gate fast in the 2019 season, but teams adjusted and he could not get open. And when the ball did get thrown his way he didn't catch it. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, DELdaBull said:

He came out the gate fast in the 2019 season, but teams adjusted and he could not get open. And when the ball did get thrown his way he didn't catch it. 

This. Just because he is one of ours does not mean the Packers or Rodgers are screwing up with him. There are some on this board who want every USF player to play for the Bucs 😂

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 hour ago, DELdaBull said:

So, aside from getting open and catching the ball, he’s a solid NFL WR.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,569
  • Days Won:  28

31 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

This. Just because he is one of ours does not mean the Packers or Rodgers are screwing up with him. There are some on this board who want every USF player to play for the Bucs 😂

Drew Brees > Aaron Rodgers......Drew Brees + MVS = more freakin TDs than he's had with Green Bay.  Being a USF fan you have watched the player waaaay more than anybody else so you know what that player can do. Truth be told, I wasn't sure MVS had the "hands" to make it in the league. Since he has been in the league, nobody has mentioned any drop ball issues. He has actually surpassed my expectations.  

8 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Drew Brees > Aaron Rodgers......Drew Brees + MVS = more freakin TDs than he's had with Green Bay.  Being a USF fan you have watched the player waaaay more than anybody else so you know what that player can do. Truth be told, I wasn't sure MVS had the "hands" to make it in the league. Since he has been in the league, nobody has mentioned any drop ball issues. He has actually surpassed my expectations.  

He has this year with Pack to get back on line but after that I will be surprised if he has a big rebound. The average career length of an NFL WR is 2.81 years and I suspect his time is running out. Personally there are dozens of WR I would rather see my team (Rams) try out first and I love MVS and USF. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

7 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

He has this year with Pack to get back on line but after that I will be surprised if he has a big rebound. The average career length of an NFL WR is 2.81 years and I suspect his time is running out. Personally there are dozens of WR I would rather see my team (Rams) try out first and I love MVS and USF. 

When you have Drew Brees as your QB, you have confidence in any receiver you get. 

43 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

When you have Drew Brees as your QB, you have confidence in any receiver you get. 

Somehow I don’t think he is going to get the best blocking this year...🙀

15 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Somehow I don’t think he is going to get the best blocking this year...🙀

😂😂😂 Winning makes people forget about things. He will be ok.

• Upvote 1