• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Valdes-Scantling Hits A Career Crossroads

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I'm a Saints fan. We sucked most of my life. When i moved to Miami as a kid, my nickname at the park was the "ain'ts". lol We hd some success prior to Drew Brees, but he has brought us a Superbowl and many wins. Hopefully Jameis Winston can learn from him and develop into a player that can replace him. So yes, this man gets my priase. You are probably a Bucs fan so I understand your dislike of him 😎

Sorry man, born and bread Rams fan...I had season tickets for the Bucs when I went to USF and that one season was enough for me. Pretty cool that you were a Saints fan growing up. When I was kid they were always last in the Rams division (the old NFC West). Would love to see Winston make the Bucs eat crow.

• Me no likey 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,569
  • Days Won:  28

3 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Sorry man, born and bread Rams fan...I had season tickets for the Bucs when I went to USF and that one season was enough for me. Pretty cool that you were a Saints fan growing up. When I was kid they were always last in the Rams division (the old NFC West). Would love to see Winston make the Bucs eat crow.

Maaaan, thats why I try to tell everybody on this board to relax....I know how it is to love a BAD team lol The superbowl Drew Brees helped us win erased all my pain! lol

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,355
  • Days Won:  5

On 6/7/2020 at 8:51 PM, NewEnglandBull said:

Well if he got dropped from your fantasy team then he must really suck 🤣. MVS is not getting open as often as he did and that’s why he did not get thrown to as often. 

Yep

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,569
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

If famous Jameis has not developed by now then it ain’t going to happen.  I always kinda of liked Drew Brees however lost a lot of respect for the guy recently due to his flip flop, weak response from a future hall of famer, no back bone.

JW was 1st in the league in passing yds (over 5100yds) and had the 2nd most tds out of ALL qbs in the league. I mean, if he had 10-15 fewer interceptions this would be a different conversation.  A year or 2 behind Drew Brees and he will fix those mental errors. Brett Farve is a beloved and considered a successful QB with 2 superbowl appearances, 1 ring and a bunch of playoff appearances..but he never threw for 5000yds in a season and **** near every year he made the pro bowl he averaged 15-20 interceptions that year. He also had 1 year with 29 ints and at least 6 years in which he had 20ints. I refuse to believe JW cant reduce his interceptions while still being #1 in passing yds and #2 in tds. As 4 Drew Brees..... Im cool with his new outlook 😎 

Edited by Gatorbull325

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

On 6/9/2020 at 10:08 AM, DELdaBull said:

MVS is a speedster who can't get separation nor catch the ball (at 46% completion on targets) at the NFL level. He needs a really good year if he wants his NFL career to continue.  

the numbers dont lie

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Mad Cow discussion moved to Mad Cow ..... MVS deserves better.

• Upvote 1