• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Don’t forget about that other dude in the XFL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

8 minutes ago, MikeG said:

41bmh+OO95L._AC_.jpg

how does one drive a train erratically? sticking with Cornelius!

😂😂A little weed, a little coke, some alcohol. Going too fast around those turns. Love the Cornelius pic. **** fine flick right there. 

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

23 minutes ago, MikeG said:

41bmh+OO95L._AC_.jpg

how does one drive a train erratically? sticking with Cornelius!

Plus, wasn't the astronaut's name Taylor?

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

21 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

😂😂A little weed, a little coke, some alcohol. Going too fast around those turns. Love the Cornelius pic. **** fine flick right there. 

Wait, someone brought coke? Maybe thats the missing ingredient to the XFL... The weed and alcohol made me take a nap for much of the second half....

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,489
  • Days Won:  0

47 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

Have a feeling that there will be an empty stadium for next week's home opener and the Viper's inability to string together any offense is going to keep any marginal interest there was away.

I was surprised out of all the markets they picked why Tampa Bay. Vince is no dummy and suspect this team gets relocated to Orlando, Sacramento, San Diego or Portland next year.

Wouldn;t be shocked to see any Viper merchandise already being heavily discounted.

Being a Flowers fan, my son just had to have a VIpers hat and shirt for Christmas.  We could have waited a few months and gotten for half price.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,022
  • Days Won:  38

Watched the highlights.  Yikes!  That was basically an own goal and the difference of the game.

I kinda like this league as a secondary league. It doesn't feel as gimmicky as AFL, but has some cool rule variances.  Also dig the looks of the teams and how it comes off on the screen.  It would be cool to have another league for some players to work their way up.  

10 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

Vince is no dummy and suspect this team gets relocated to Orlando, Sacramento, San Diego or Portland next year.

It's interesting how much difference a beginning makes. The MLS team started out good in ATL and now they are more popular than the Falcons lol.

• Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  1,290
  • Days Won:  0

XFL uses 25 seconds play clock and it is not enough time for the offense to make some adjustments after coach MT makes the call after 10 seconds.

I am not sure if we were not given the authority to audible out of plays that MT calls.  I have no doubt QF and MT don't have good chemistry at all.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

54 minutes ago, BullAdrian said:

XFL uses 25 seconds play clock and it is not enough time for the offense to make some adjustments after coach MT makes the call after 10 seconds.

I am not sure if we were not given the authority to audible out of plays that MT calls.  I have no doubt QF and MT don't have good chemistry at all.

You are blaming the onfield technology as a reason why Q can’t play QB? 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

14 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

Have a feeling that there will be an empty stadium for next week's home opener and the Viper's inability to string together any offense is going to keep any marginal interest there was away.

I was surprised out of all the markets they picked why Tampa Bay. Vince is no dummy and suspect this team gets relocated to Orlando, Sacramento, San Diego or Portland next year.

Wouldn;t be shocked to see any Viper merchandise already being heavily discounted.

Probably a big marketing mistake, in hindsight, having us play the first 2 games on the road.  With not scoring an offensive TD people aren't going to waste their time in week 3 to watch that garbage.