• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    AAC_Championship_MensBasketball_Print_Full_24_CMYK.png
    American Athletic Conference Tournament

Next: @ UCF, Tue, 3/19, 9 pm, ESPN+

1 2 Final  
    #4 UAB 38 55 93  
    #1 Bulls 30 53 83  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPN2  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Defeated ECU 91-59

So.....am I crazy????

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Just now, Jonesy Bull said:

When I first saw the title of this thread before reading the content.  I wanted to react "Hell yeah you are ******* crazy.  You should be on medication!"

I was going to comment on how he watched a 4 hour CFB game just to ***** about how USF wasn’t mentioned.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

16 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I this this a bit of an over-reaction or USF fans being too sensitive.

It was a big time playoff game.  The JS to USF story is way down on the priority list.

Exactly 

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I think it's maybe more about OSU being higher profile than Clemson, and it was their DC not a co-coordinator, than it was his destination. Hell, I'm guessing a fair portion of audience doesn't even know BC is P5.

Sad but true.  Even still with Clemson being the team with the most success and recent Nattys.  They seem to be looked down upon for some reason compared to the OSUs and Alabamas of the world.

Im torn in this title game.  I am a little partial to LSU.  Lived in New Orleans and still have family members there.  But like Clemson this year too for obvious reasons....should be a hell of a game!

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  488
  • Days Won:  2

2 minutes ago, JTrue said:

That’s our story? That we’re currently irrelevant? You think ESPN is rushing to produce a segment on irrelevance?

I said it’s part of the story. I already explained what I think the story is. Long story short...program was on record pace from the jump. We jumped up through conferences, fastest team to 150 wins, huge road wins. Lots of excitement. The excitement went away through a series of bad hires etc. Now we have a new coach, new AD, new excitement.

A “story” is what you make of it. We were relevant at one time. We became irrelevant. We are making a commitment towards relevance again.

Guest Jonesy Bull
9 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I was going to comment on how he watched a 4 hour CFB game just to ***** about how USF wasn’t mentioned.

I think we can count that as being a little bit crazy.

But i cant say much.  I know im a little bit "one flew over the coo coos nest".

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

2 minutes ago, SpeedBull said:

I said it’s part of the story. I already explained what I think the story is. Long story short...program was on record pace from the jump. We jumped up through conferences, fastest team to 150 wins, huge road wins. Lots of excitement. The excitement went away through a series of bad hires etc. Now we have a new coach, new AD, new excitement.

A “story” is what you make of it. We were relevant at one time. We became irrelevant. We are making a commitment towards relevance again.

Sounds like the next 30 for 30.

”USF, once above average, but mostly below average for the past decade...hires a hot young coordinator from Clemson and people are excited. I mean, not bringing more than 30,000 to the stadium excited, and still unable to get enough cash together to build an IPF, and don’t even get us started on an OCS, but you get the point. This is...UnBULLievable: The rise and fall of a 3-4 hit wonder.”

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,603
  • Content Count:  74,045
  • Days Won:  421

3 minutes ago, SpeedBull said:

The excitement went away through a series of bad hires etc.

I think the etc part is the biggest reason for the excitement waning ...... but that's something that's not really quantifiable. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  581
  • Content Count:  22,562
  • Days Won:  108

11 minutes ago, SpeedBull said:

Thought that was just in Florida.  Very well could be wrong.  But seeing as teams in early 1900s didn't play a 12 game schedule plus bowls in may be possible.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,060
  • Days Won:  19

5 hours ago, DJBulls said:

They actually pointed out OSU coach leaving after this season to coach BC and how hard it was to juggle both duties...I thought to myself...well, they will surely bring up CJS as well tonight...nope 

Yup

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  488
  • Days Won:  2

20 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Sounds like the next 30 for 30.

”USF, once above average, but mostly below average for the past decade...hires a hot young coordinator from Clemson and people are excited. I mean, not bringing more than 30,000 to the stadium excited, and still unable to get enough cash together to build an IPF, and don’t even get us started on an OCS, but you get the point. This is...UnBULLievable: The rise and fall of a 3-4 hit wonder.”

Nice, they should hire you as a consultant.