• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Shaun King

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

20 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

Agree. S. King proved that he was a great coach. Even when the rest of the team wasn’t playing well his guys produced 

Our running backs production the last couple of years has been ordinary at best, we had a hodgepodge of garbage the last few games and one skinny freshman with a history of injuries as our only returning RB with experience.I know the QB, Oline stinks etc..  but his guys did not exactly set the world on fire, Kronkrite actually regressed under his tutelage.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

19 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Our running backs production the last couple of years has been ordinary at best, we had a hodgepodge of garbage the last few games and one skinny freshman with a history of injuries as our only returning RB with experience.I know the QB, Oline stinks etc..  but his guys did not exactly set the world on fire, Kronkrite actually regressed under his tutelage.

Our entire team took a step back last season. Cronk never healthy either. Still think the guys he coached played well. Look at how bad our wrs, qbs, and pretty much everyone else played. Did we have a unit that set the world on fire last season? 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Roaming Bull said:

Our entire team took a step back last season. Cronk never healthy either. Still think the guys he coached played well. Look at how bad our wrs, qbs, and pretty much everyone else played. Did we have a unit that set the world on fire last season? 

I just can’t agree with your statement that he proved he is a great coach. We liked him, he was a good recruiter, however not sure he is a great coach yet, jury still out.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

47 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I just can’t agree with your statement that he proved he is a great coach. We liked him, he was a good recruiter, however not sure he is a great coach yet, jury still out.

Yeah, I'm with you.  Not sure why there is such a Shaun King love fest, but it's the holiday season so I was going to just let it go

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

True. He is a great position coach. We won’t know if he’s a great coach until he gets a shot to take on an OC or HC gig. I think he’ll get a chance in time.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  166
  • Days Won:  0

Csk didn’t recruit very well in the Bay Area. Who did he get that he wasn’t suppose to get ? Also have some players he recruited that don’t even play for us. Not a very good talent evaluator in my eyes. Why we were 4 and 8 this past year. Also heard csk was causing a lot of issue among the coaching staff and not doing his job for what it’s worth. 

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

frisco and bullgrad are right. You are what your record is. if any of our coaches were truly great coaches i didnt see it with the lack of production and all the mental mistakes.

we played small and weak last year and there was no fire

great recruiter? we got worse each of the last 3 years

king may be a great guy but i saw little from the team  to justify the coaching compliments

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

2 hours ago, smazza said:

frisco and bullgrad are right. You are what your record is. if any of our coaches were truly great coaches i didnt see it with the lack of production and all the mental mistakes.

we played small and weak last year and there was no fire

great recruiter? we got worse each of the last 3 years

king may be a great guy but i saw little from the team  to justify the coaching compliments

ineedthisforreactions GIF

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,592
  • Days Won:  29

Coach King could be the guy some players go to ... Scott needs to be the man. Can't have players loose focus.

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 12/28/2019 at 8:02 AM, E.T. said:

Coach King could be the guy some players go to ... Scott needs to be the man. Can't have players loose focus.

Enough with the past.  

Trust in this coaching staff!  You have no reason not to.