• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

today is the beginning of a dynasty

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

8 minutes ago, lotsofbull99 said:

Me: "Could of had this guy!." 

images1.jpg

At least we don't have to play FAU four weeks into the season...

• Haha 1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

At least we don't have to play FAU four weeks into the season...

It's going to be very awkward for the Judyites when CJL shuts USF's latest attempt at a Pro-Style offense down. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

6 minutes ago, lotsofbull99 said:

It's going to be very awkward for the Judyites when CJL shuts USF's latest attempt at a Pro-Style offense down. 

They will just talk about patience, total rebuilds and how you can’t expect to implement a system this complex and intricate in less than 9.7 years, plus CCS didn’t fill the cabinets with FAU level talent and it takes at least 8 years before you can be expected to have enough talent to beat the likes of FAU (meanwhile if they beat the breaks off us CJL and that other guy that coached here a few weeks maybe able to continue to win over some recruits and perhaps beat new coach combover both on the trail and on the field).

• Upvote 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 12/23/2019 at 11:04 AM, Gatorbull325 said:

He has 3 years....the clock is ticking :)

I think we will see real turnaround by Year 2.  Maybe I'm being overly optimist, but this is not the SEC.   I don't expect anything big next year, but if we see real improvement and maybe an upset or two, then I think we would all take that.

Edited by Jonesy Bull

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

2 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I think we will see real turnaround by Year 2.  Maybe I'm being overly optimist, but this is not the SEC.   I don't expect anything big next year, but if we see real improvement and maybe an upset or two, then I think we would all take that.

The turn around has already begun. People are talking about USF Football and they're not laughing. We are on course for the first time in a very long time.

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 12/23/2019 at 10:23 AM, lotsofbull99 said:

When we get blasted by Texas, or have a shocking lose to BCC, things will get interesting on here.  

There are no reasonable people on TBP

Not any reasonable people "expect" us to beat Texas.  If they do, they are delusional.......OK, I think I would jump off a bridge if we lose to BCC.  I don't see any way in hell we lose that game......Now people might start having heart palpatations if we lose to the Willie and The Jim lead FAU Owls.  But any reasonable would people know that game right now is a toss up at best, based on where we currently are.

Edited by Jonesy Bull

Guest Jonesy Bull
6 minutes ago, Azmodi said:

The turn around has already begun. People are talking about USF Football and they're not laughing. We are on course for the first time in a very long time.

Yep everything is candy canes and unicorns so far.   I fully expect it to continue.  But none of us really know yet how this all will turn out until we start playing for realz.  Three years from now will tell us everything. 

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

Outside chance of 6-6 and a bowl game this year.

Much better next year.

Compete for conference championship in year 3 and Puc becomes a believer and changes his name to ProstylePuc.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

I think he will be good but I expect some ups and downs especially next year..so as long as I see improvement over the season even if we only win 4-5 games ill be ok.

Strong had this team on a downward slide so I really dont think it will be a quick turnaround...teams have to learn how to win again.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

13 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

I think he will be good but I expect some ups and downs especially next year..so as long as I see improvement over the season even if we only win 4-5 games ill be ok.

Strong had this team on a downward slide so I really dont think it will be a quick turnaround...teams have to learn how to win again.

I don't think we were as bad as our record would indicate. Our offense was inconsistent/ borderline consistently bad. We have an offense-minded coach and a coordinator with a photographic memory. Offensive line was bad, but the coach brought in for that seems legit even if his history is tainted with that one school. The whole crew is brimming with energy, which our team needed big time. I honestly don't see why we can't win and win big coming out of the gate. We weren't missing THAT many peices and we seem to be on track to gaining more than we loss. 

Edited by TromBull12