• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just renewed my Season Tixs

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,884
  • Days Won:  33

14 minutes ago, D_Bull26 said:

One thing I noticed was a line item for an additional 10% Bulls Club donation added to my invoice. I'm at the Green Bull level so this adds another $100 to my invoice. This could be causing what appears to be a major increase (percentage-wise) for others as well. There is an option to remove the additional donation amount before paying the invoice if you don't wish to bump up your donation. I believe this is similar to how it was on my original invoice last year as well.

We've had the 110% (and the level up in prior years) on the invoice for the last few renewal cycles.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

42 minutes ago, puc86 said:

We were in Cusa in 2003 and 2004

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Florida_Bulls_football

In 2004 Louisville finished 11-1 and 6th in the nation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Louisville_Cardinals_football_team

So they were about the same as ucf and they did it twice. Then you still have very successful  Memphis, Houston, and Navy programs. Top to bottom AAC is vastly better. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

So they were about the same as ucf and they did it twice. Then you still have very successful  Memphis, Houston, and Navy programs. Top to bottom AAC is vastly better. 

There isn’t one program in the AAC that got a life boat out of this Titanic, the CUSA that we were in had 2 that makes that conference infinitely better than the AAC.

15 minutes ago, puc86 said:

There isn’t one program in the AAC that got a life boat out of this Titanic, the CUSA that we were in had 2 that makes that conference infinitely better than the AAC.

The reason no one is leaving the AAC is because the metrics have changed. The music stopped. Those programs got the golden ticket because of their age and they were good at that time. Both are middle of the road teams now and I would like our four top programs beating them at this point (SMU did beat TCU this season): 

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

The reason no one is leaving the AAC is because the metrics have changed. The music stopped. Those programs got the golden ticket because of their age and they were good at that time. Both are middle of the road teams now and I would like our four top programs beating them at this point (SMU did beat TCU this season): 

Winning has little to nothing to do with who gets called up and that teams seen as winning that moved on have not enjoyed as much success speaks to the giant schism from P5 to P6. 

18 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Winning has little to nothing to do with who gets called up and that teams seen as winning that moved on have not enjoyed as much success speaks to the giant schism from P5 to P6. 

Trust me if TCU did not win the Rose Bowl they would have not gotten in. There were already plenty of Texas representatives in the Big12. This was not a Rutgers situation at all. 

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  56
  • Days Won:  0

53 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

We've had the 110% (and the level up in prior years) on the invoice for the last few renewal cycles.

Thanks, John. I knew it had been there before. I thought maybe some of us didn't notice it and as a result thought the increase was for just for the tickets alone.

14 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Trust me if TCU did not win the Rose Bowl they would have not gotten in. There were already plenty of Texas representatives in the Big12. This was not a Rutgers situation at all. 

If Texas could make it happen 100% of the conference would be Texas schools, they like having a voting block that knows they have to support their every whim. 

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I'm surprised the PAC 12 is not raising hell about expanding conferences.... I cannot see them in the playoffs for the foreseeable future

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

Just now, Skingraft said:

I'm surprised the PAC 12 is not raising hell about expanding conferences.... I cannot see them in the playoffs for the foreseeable future

If Utah, beat Oregon in the PAC12 championship game, they would be in