• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just renewed my Season Tixs

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,002
  • Days Won:  38

2 hours ago, 79 Bull said:

That would be Bethune-Cookman.

I shall be there.

• Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,493
  • Days Won:  10

I'm going to be renewing in a few days, after my current credit card statement period closes.  Christmas, you know...

Guest Jonesy Bull
4 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Not arguing that the AAC is great at all. The conference is what is. But I believe that it is still better than the old Cusa and currently better than any any G5. Of course none of that is difficult to do and being the largest shrimp is nothing to be happy about. But, in my opinion, we will be here for a while. The best that could happen is the Big12 implodes and we are a part of another left over conference.

I think we are by far the best G5 conference, and really not that far behind some of the other P5 conferences like the ACC (excluding Clemson).  Of course this is just my opinion, and this may not be sustainable because of the differences in moneys.

But, didn't the AAC have like 4 teams in the Top 25 at once a couple times this year?  And then a couple of teams like ucf that were receiving votes and still very good.  This conference right now top to bottom is pretty darn tough, and could definately be on par with ALOT of P5 programs.  

Of course none of that really matters I guess because we are not P5 and will always be on the outside looking in for the most part.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I think we are by far the best G5 conference, and really not that far behind some of the other P5 conferences like the ACC (excluding Clemson).  Of course this is just my opinion, and this may not be sustainable because of the differences in moneys.

But, didn't the AAC have like 4 teams in the Top 25 at once a couple times this year?  And then a couple of teams like ucf that were receiving votes and still very good.  This conference right now top to bottom is pretty darn tough, and could definately be on par with ALOT of P5 programs.  

Of course none of that really matters I guess because we are not P5 and will always be on the outside looking in for the most part.

Actually we had 4 teams ranked and two getting votes in one poll. I agree it could be a hell of lot worse. But there is still a huge divide between us and the PAC 12 (or whatever they are calling himself now) which is not a great conference right now. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,729
  • Content Count:  37,554
  • Days Won:  29

Very Thankful for John Lewis. Appreciate your help over the years and helping out answering questions here.

I look at this football program as my 105 sons. Small price to pay.

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

I'm definitely coming out to whatever McNeese we open with at home next year!

BCC

Each of us do what we want with our hard earned moneys.

I buy and donate to USF Football for my LOVE of this program. I don't look at it as getting a return on my investment. 

I get SOFA KING much enjoyment out of attending. Hanging with friends and meeting / making new friends.

Tailgating before and after games.My wife and daughter plan to go to an away game each season.

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I'm up in there. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,460
  • Days Won:  422

3 hours ago, E.T. said:

Each of us do what we want with our hard earned moneys.

I buy and donate to USF Football for my LOVE of this program. I don't look at it as getting a return on my investment. 

I get SOFA KING much enjoyment out of attending. Hanging with friends and meeting / making new friends.

Tailgating before and after games.My wife and daughter plan to go to an away game each season.

Go BULLS !!!

You don't feel left out by that?

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,002
  • Days Won:  38

3 hours ago, Triple B said:

You don't feel left out by that?

Salary mule mode.