• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jim Leavitt no longer with FSU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,020
  • Days Won:  38

Everyone!  I want you to realize that Leavitt has left FSU!

Guest Jonesy Bull
16 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

And now they have Norvell from Memphis.  Good or bad hire?

I think its a good hire however former AAC coaches are not lighting it up so far in the P5.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,344
  • Days Won:  43

Just now, Jonesy Bull said:

I think its a good hire however former AAC coaches are not lighting it up so far in the P5.

It is a good hire only if FSU shows patience. I don’t think they gave CWT enough time. Clearly the boosters are running the show at those  big programs so coaches need to win in year two or they are gonna get on hot seat fast

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

21 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

I saw he tweeted a picture of a beach. That means he's already been hired here, right?

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

1 minute ago, Jonesy Bull said:

A lot of fsu folks think he’s a bad hire. He’s going to have to change their minds. I wonder when P5 coords will begin jumping straight to P5 jobs without stopping at nonP5 schools?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,010
  • Days Won:  469

Just now, Bull Daly said:

It is a good hire only if FSU shows patience. I don’t think they gave CWT enough time. Clearly the boosters are running the show at those  big programs so coaches need to win in year two or they are gonna get on hot seat fast

And that reminds me of how we got here...when after just over 10 years of existence our boosters thought we were a big time program and started demanding ridiculous ****, and our admin caved.  The rest is history whether you choose to deny it or not.  We accomplished so much more that we should have, fired the guy and no try to minimize the accomplishments of the program in order to undercut the head coach.  Now, mired in mediocrity.

• Upvote 2

Guest Jonesy Bull
3 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

I agree they should get 3 years at least unless its totally obvious that the guy was a total F up.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

1 minute ago, Roaming Bull said:

A lot of fsu folks think he’s a bad hire. He’s going to have to change their minds. I wonder when P5 coords will begin jumping straight to P5 jobs without stopping at nonP5 schools?

At least one coordinator is going to get a P5 HC job this year, just wait and see. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

The chatter is that Brady from LSU will get a hard look by P5 schools this year.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,344
  • Days Won:  43

7 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I saw he tweeted a picture of a beach. That means he's already been hired here, right?

Think a rumor was Colorado St is after him?