• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The art of running a large organization... being silent isnt being silent anymore

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,007
  • Days Won:  12

Kelly is hurting the program by NOT issuing a statement right now. Change my mind. 

He needs to reassure the fanbase of what kind of program he intends to run and how this season plays into that. Being silent isnt being silent anymore. Its tacit support and comfort with current direction. Silence is complacency. 

Make a simple statement, Kelly.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

I think he did.

Women’s Soccer is headed to the Sweet 16!

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

37 minutes ago, hm101 said:

Kelly is hurting the program by NOT issuing a statement right now. Change my mind. 

He needs to reassure the fanbase of what kind of program he intends to run and how this season plays into that. Being silent isnt being silent anymore. Its tacit support and comfort with current direction. Silence is complacency. 

Make a simple statement, Kelly.

Why? If he says CCS is getting canned, does that mean less people or more are buying tickets to the next game?

• Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

He did. He said he won’t comment on coaching decisions during the season. To do so now means he isn’t a man of his word. Also if you can’t wait 7 days to hear from him to form your opinion then he probably isn’t too concerned with your urgency. 

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  2,019
  • Days Won:  2

16 minutes ago, jjlovecub said:

He did. He said he won’t comment on coaching decisions during the season. To do so now means he isn’t a man of his word. Also if you can’t wait 7 days to hear from him to form your opinion then he probably isn’t too concerned with your urgency. 

This.

Someone else pointed out a few weeks ago...Kelly is active about all things USF on Twitter except not much for football lately.

Dude's got class and I've not seen any reason to lose faith in him yet.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  488
  • Days Won:  2

This next hire will be the make or break for this program. It is truly sad how far we’ve fallen. We are less relevant than AskJeeves.com...remember that??

** I was trying to think of something that was relevant back when I was in school. That’s how effing long it’s been since USF mattered to anyone other than the 25-30 people who post up on this board every week.

USF Football has become the epitome of wasted potential and momentum. **** it makes me sick.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

5 minutes ago, SpeedBull said:

This next hire will be the make or break for this program. It is truly sad how far we’ve fallen. We are less relevant than AskJeeves.com...remember that??

** I was trying to think of something that was relevant back when I was in school. That’s how effing long it’s been since USF mattered to anyone other than the 25-30 people who post up on this board every week.

USF Football has become the epitome of wasted potential and momentum. **** it makes me sick.

Web crawler...

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

8 hours ago, JTrue said:

Why? If he says CCS is getting canned, does that mean less people or more are buying tickets to the next game?

If it means less people are buying tickets to our next game he should definitely make a statement, why do we want UCF to have improved attendance?

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,127
  • Days Won:  6

28 minutes ago, puc86 said:

If it means less people are buying tickets to our next game he should definitely make a statement, why do we want UCF to have improved attendance?

This made me laugh.  

Yes, let's stick it to them.  I'm sure their ticket office is in pins and needles over this.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

9 hours ago, SpeedBull said:

I used to care this much.  Hopefully one day I will again.

• Upvote 1