• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Official TBP Bulls vs. Memphis in game thread - minimalist style

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

9 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Hey @USFBulls12 what is your friggin problem? You have like 30 posts and you want to start to war? Go F yourself you little douche bag...

Hey @USFBulls12 what is your friggin problem? You have like 30 posts and you want to start to war? Go F yourself you little douche bag...

Wow! A double post in a single post. You my friend need a drink. 

trailer park boys booze GIF

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

10 minutes ago, Azmodi said:

Wow! A double post in a single post. You my friend need a drink. 

trailer park boys booze GIF

The guy is a complete cocksucker. He just down voted me on nine separate post. He has no idea what the culture of this board is.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Your feelings get hurt? 2,000+ post is a few more than 30. Sorry I don't post over 26 THOUSAND times. Occasionally I have a few other things to do. Don't give what you can't take NEB

Guest Jonesy Bull
19 hours ago, bullsfan27 said:

Black Friday will be a slaughterhouse 

Most likely yes....very sad to see how far we have sunk.  And losing streak to ucf is very hard to swallow.

If that happens dont think Kelly has any choice but to clean house....IF we can afford it.  I personally think we can find a way despite what most people think on this board....which was oddly not brought up by anybody after this Memphis game.  How convenient as a the Church Lady use to say.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

The guy is a complete cocksucker. He just down voted me on nine separate post. He has no idea what the culture of this board is.

The culture of this board says you just need to post something about how awesome xCJL is and fire CCS and you’ll get your nine points back in no time.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 minutes ago, Bull Nut said:

golden girls GIF

machine gun GIF

7 minutes ago, JTrue said:

The culture of this board says you just need to post something about how awesome xCJL is and fire CCS and you’ll get your nine points back in no time.

Preach! 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

machine gun GIF

quality television 3d GIF

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,256
  • Days Won:  1

15 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Most likely yes....very sad to see how far we have sunk.  And losing streak to ucf is very hard to swallow.

If that happens dont think Kelly has any choice but to clean house....IF we can afford it.  I personally think we can find a way despite what most people think on this board....which was oddly not brought up by anybody after this Memphis game.  How convenient as a the Church Lady use to say.

Kelly might not be able to financially afford it but he might not be able to keep him as attendance next year will be dismal under strong. Kelly is in between a rock and a hard place

Guest Jonesy Bull
4 minutes ago, bullsfan27 said:

Kelly might not be able to financially afford it but he might not be able to keep him as attendance next year will be dismal under strong. Kelly is in between a rock and a hard place

He certainly is.

This is the most important decision he has had to make in his tenure here....my feeling is he will make the right one.  Because I have blind faith in him.....right or wrong.