• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Football team rallies around PK Shrader

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

Good. Obviously he wanted to make each one of those kicks. Wasnt his night but life goes on. Having said that, I'd prefer not having to rely on him in the future. Hopefully Colby is back in there from here on out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,399
  • Days Won:  10

11 hours ago, TakeItOrLeavitt said:

Good. Obviously he wanted to make each one of those kicks. Wasnt his night but life goes on. Having said that, I'd prefer not having to rely on him in the future. Hopefully Colby is back in there from here on out.

Kudos to you for expressing your opinion in a way that doesn't slam a kid while trying his best.  Very classy!

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  4

I think the very difficult kicks he attempted and missed messed with his confidence for the easy one.

Kicking fgs are like putting. Lots of thinking and anticipation. 

• Like 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

16 minutes ago, ForestBull said:

I think the very difficult kicks he attempted and missed messed with his confidence for the easy one.

Could have given him confidence, though, because he didn't miss those long ones by much, had enough leg ..........Hell, maybe he was overconfident, "I got this relative chip shot" ..... kicking is weird.

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,212
  • Days Won:  0

I thought it was terrible that the TV cameras kept focusing on Shrader during the rest of the game.  Glad to hear that the team supported him.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,355
  • Days Won:  5

I just read on 247 , that Weiss has been cleared to kick for the last two weeks. Strong chose  not to use him. Like he chose not to use the timeouts in the game before. How he chose not to play Ford. The hits keep on coming.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

The kid’s still young he’ll get better. We all know he was put in a position to fail, those distances weren’t reasonable for either of our kickers. Weiss isn’t making those 50+ yard kicks either. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,919
  • Days Won:  33

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Could have given him confidence, though, because he didn't miss those long ones by much, had enough leg ..........Hell, maybe he was overconfident, "I got this relative chip shot" ..... kicking is weird.

The longest one barely missed. Had we not taken that false start on 3rd down it may have been good.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,618
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, jchem1995 said:

I just read on 247 , that Weiss has been cleared to kick for the last two weeks. Strong chose  not to use him. Like he chose not to use the timeouts in the game before. How he chose not to play Ford. The hits keep on coming.

Does STrong actually make any positions to put the team or players in a position to succeed? 

• Upvote 1