• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Alexis Yetna

Guest Jonesy Bull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  442
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Fold FB Invest in BB said:

Have a great year Q !!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

On 11/4/2019 at 11:50 AM, flsportsfan83 said:

they went from on the bubble, to very unlikely

I wouldnt even go that far......lol.....I was hoping NITs

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

On 11/4/2019 at 12:16 PM, lotsofbull99 said:

I told you all in the Summer USF Basketball is still a dumpster fire.

Thank you Mr. Optimism

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 hours ago, cophbulls said:

Thank you Mr. Optimism

Don't even bother, I tried earlier to reason with him.  He is just trying to get a rise out of you.

So no Yetna, lets move on.  We don't know how the rest of these players have developed their game yet from last year, and how much the newcomers will contribute.  We may still have a **** good team, and I believe that CBG will get the most out of what we have. 

Season starts tonight, Go Bulls, beat them Pine Bluffs (or whatever the hell they are called)!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

5 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

We may have been borderline NCAA w/ Yetna.  I thought NIT this year.  Now I'm not so sure.  Let's get a month into the season and see how things shake out.  But losing Y is a huge deal.  People that don't think so didn't watch the kid last year.

Maybe I missed it but I don't think anybody has said losing Lex isn't a big deal but just that we shouldn't forfeit the season because of it (my own little venture into the land of hyperbole) ...

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,729
  • Days Won:  0

They didn't even list steals on this ESPN3 pre-game graphic, but this still looks pretty darn good.

IMG_20191105_200229.jpg

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

Didn't know where to put this so figured this is as good as any.

Pre-game in the Hardwood Club CBG opened his comments talking about Yetna.  He got choked up talking about how badly he feels for the kid.  Said he was everything you want in a representative for USF - hard work on court and in the classroom.  Great kid all around.  

And then he started talking about the opportunities ahead for the team and their goal - which is to get better every day.  He speaks from the heart.  Said it had been a really rough couple of days. And then ended with the fact that there was some other stuff in his knee previously and that he should come back even stronger next year.  

I'm not giving this justice.  This 5 minute talk was so moving and also uplifting I wish it had been recorded.  I hope CBG stays here forever.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,352
  • Days Won:  43

6 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Pre-game in the Hardwood Club CBG opened his comments talking about Yetna.  He got choked up talking about how badly he feels for the kid.  Said he was everything you want in a representative for USF - hard work on court and in the classroom.  Great kid all around.  

And then he started talking about the opportunities ahead for the team and their goal - which is to get better every day.  He speaks from the heart.  Said it had been a really rough couple of days. And then ended with the fact that there was some other stuff in his knee previously and that he should come back even stronger next year.  

I'm not giving this justice.  This 5 minute talk was so moving and also uplifting I wish it had been recorded.  I hope CBG stays here forever.  

Awesome! Thanks for sharing! Yes hopefully both Coach JF and Coach BG are here for the rest of their careers. Think both programs are in good hands 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Sounds like he gave a similar speech upstairs in the Fifth Third, talking about facing and overcoming adversity ..... was inspiring as ****.